• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bowe signed long term tag Alberts

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I was going to joke that Oakland doesn't want Joekel because that would be a GOOD pick, but since Al Davis is gone, I'll wait & see if the front office is still inept.

So far so not good though. Carson Palmer was traded to 'em shortly after Davis died.

But that was well before they hired Reggie McKenzie who sort of revamped the personnel side.

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Now the Chiefs released Eric Winston. Just a year after the Texans did. He's a pretty good tackle who can't seem to catch a break.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now the Chiefs released Eric Winston. Just a year after the Texans did. He's a pretty good tackle who can't seem to catch a break.

Yeah I think this means they will certainly draft OT 1st overall. I like Winston though in KC, I would like to see him re-signed there and moved to OG fulltime. He seems like a great guy.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah I think this means they will certainly draft OT 1st overall. I like Winston though in KC, I would like to see him re-signed there and moved to OG fulltime. He seems like a great guy.

I felt bad for how the media treated him for sticking up for a teammate. I understand the fan base is not a solid unitary individual, there are many, if not most, that do not celebrate injury and that it really was not injury but replacement they were celebrating, but when you are in the trenches giving your all to protect a guy, you develop a certain defensive nature for that guy. It was right for him to stand against what he saw as celebrating an injury and he did it at his locker-room, not a press conference, and I believe he did it for the right reasons, not to draw attention to himself. Great teammate. Too bad he wasn't also good enough to keep the job. Oh well, he'll find a job somewhere and the fans will get to appreciate him. He'll work hard to get better, too, I feel.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I felt bad for how the media treated him for sticking up for a teammate. I understand the fan base is not a solid unitary individual, there are many, if not most, that do not celebrate injury and that it really was not injury but replacement they were celebrating, but when you are in the trenches giving your all to protect a guy, you develop a certain defensive nature for that guy. It was right for him to stand against what he saw as celebrating an injury and he did it at his locker-room, not a press conference, and I believe he did it for the right reasons, not to draw attention to himself. Great teammate. Too bad he wasn't also good enough to keep the job. Oh well, he'll find a job somewhere and the fans will get to appreciate him. He'll work hard to get better, too, I feel.

Oh I loved what he said, the fans sometimes can cross the line and need to be reminded that these guys leave everything out there on the field for them and need to be treated as human beings and not property. It is never ok to cheer or jeer when someone is hurt.

4lifer9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2

That's just dumb!! I don't understand why they didn't hang on to him until the draft and then basically try and move him at that point for either a mid rounder this year(3-5) or an earlier in the 2014 draft(like a 2-4) I would be HIGHLY surprised if AZ doesn't pony up within the next several days and sign him.