• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boston set to play for yet another title, Red Sox STILL in first

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hold On Red Sox....Wouldnt want this to be a season defining loss now

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely no difference between Brady fans and Jeter fans other than their accents

Absolutely not. There are many of us Yankee fans who don't treat Jeter like MPL treats Jeter

I have yet to meet a Patriots fan that doesn't treat Brady like MPL treated Jeter

Believe it or not, there are those of us out there in Yankee-land who don't think Jeter is our savior

(That of course is Mariano)

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!

Im smoking a J inside my apartment for the first time in 6 years

An actual joint, or a bowl?

I don't think I've seen a joint since 1989.

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!

Im smoking a J inside my apartment for the first time in 6 years

I am sure you are still blowing it out the window and have a can of glade in your other hand you pussy whipped bastard

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have been replaced with Votto fans

I've actually been fairly critical of Votto.

Although at the plate, there isn't a whole lot to be critical of. He's a great hitter.

Another 5 or 6 years of production similar to the last 5 or 6, and he'll be in Cooperstown.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've actually been fairly critical of Votto.

Although at the plate, there isn't a whole lot to be critical of. He's a great hitter.

Another 5 or 6 years of production similar to the last 5 or 6, and he'll be in Cooperstown.

Middlebrooks might take a few votes away...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey its you and your minions that want to lump all things Boston into one group because of Snoogins, don't expect to get a pass because of your fan bases loons either.

Ill tell ya why.....Cause its easier for me to say "Boston Fans" than to say "Except this one and that one and that one"....You guys know who do and dont apply to the things he says, so no reason to take it personal (I know you dont).....But there are guys like Cereal that endorses everything he says, so some do apply.....

But as far as Jeter, I never witnessed someone go to the lengths he and Down go to.....The most random of conversations always somehow make it back to "Now give us your thoughts on Brady again".....Im like WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTT

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Homer Bailey is the most frustrating dude on the team...even more so than Bruce.

The guy can flat dominate at times, and others? Ehhhh...

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice catch by Krusty.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An actual joint, or a bowl?

I don't think I've seen a joint since 1989.

Really?

Naah, I hate bowls, I twisted one up.....Ill bang out the one hitter from time to time, but the kids at my sister in laws, the little lady in New Mexico on business (AKA banging the boss)....My neighbors must be like "Havent smelt that in a while"

I usually go to the roof, its pouring out, couldnt work out more perfectly

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ill tell ya why.....Cause its easier for me to say "Boston Fans" than to say "Except this one and that one and that one"....You guys know who do and dont apply to the things he says, so no reason to take it personal (I know you dont).....But there are guys like Cereal that endorses everything he says, so some do apply.....

But as far as Jeter, I never witnessed someone go to the lengths he and Down go to.....The most random of conversations always somehow make it back to "Now give us your thoughts on Brady again".....Im like WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTT

With most things related to Boston sports this is true. Thing is with Brady, there really is no "except this one and that one"..... every single one of them treat Brady like MPL treated Jeter

The Pedroia humping would be a far better comparison to the Jeterettes than the Brady humpers.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sure you are still blowing it out the window and have a can of glade in your other hand you pussy whipped bastard

LMAO!.....Its a good guess, but I have my comp by the window, so I just have that opened

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For the most part I have always thought the "Bradybatuers" were narrowed down to Snoogins and Down. Every once in a while you can see someone like Rock or another fan get into worship mode, but nothing like those two and their constant need to see who can give Tom's balls the better tongue bath.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That statistic doesn't sound accurate at all

You're telling me in about 11 full seasons, only 92 of his pass attempts were 3rd/4th and 1 or 2?

I'm going to go with a "no" on that

Well that came from Cold Hard Football Facts, usually pretty reliable. A lot of runs get called in those situations too.

one of the 3he didn't convert stands out, the one in Indy that gave the ball back to Jughead in great field position and we lost.

Can't recall the other 2 lol

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With most things related to Boston sports this is true. Thing is with Brady, there really is no "except this one and that one"..... every single one of them treat Brady like MPL treated Jeter

The Pedroia humping would be a far better comparison to the Jeterettes than the Brady humpers.

Youre right, Pedroia is a better comp

Fuck Sake!

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone talked to Hammer about lifting Unos' ban yet?

Rock isn't nearly as funny when he has nobody to argue with while ignoring them at the same time.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the most part I have always thought the "Bradybatuers" were narrowed down to Snoogins and Down. Every once in a while you can see someone like Rock or another fan get into worship mode, but nothing like those two and their constant need to see who can give Tom's balls the better tongue bath.

Yeah, well said....Especially with Rock, definitely a notch below...Than theres Zig, whose just your typical "Brady Fan" where he does it in a comical way, and isnt soooo far over the top, but it does anger his fists when I talk Brady

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Snoogs, he adds flavor to this place, but when he claims his son Brady is not named after Tom Brady... NEIKRO PLEASE, we're not complete idiots.