• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boston set to play for yet another title, Red Sox STILL in first

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In defense of Snoogins, he's always had an irrational and inexplicable hard-on for Tebow

So Down and Rock are going to have to shoulder the load on this one

Theres a Brady angle

Probably because Brady beat his team 58-2 in the postseason 2 years ago, so ya know, glorifying the great one

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tebow sucks and will be no where the QB position

Can you imagine 4th. and goal with 3 seconds left, down by five and Belichick telling Tebow to replace Brady?

Giselle might actually scratch the dude's eyeballs out.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gets Plunked on Boston?

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theres a Brady angle

Probably because Brady beat his team 58-2 in the postseason 2 years ago, so ya know, glorifying the great one

Bazinga.

Everything...and I mean everything has a Brady glorification angle.

Everything.

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who gets Plunked on Boston?

I'd throw at Pedroia... and laugh if he charged the mound.

Someone posted a sweet gif a while back... midget wrestler sliding across the ring on his face.

Zig

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you imagine 4th. and goal with 3 seconds left, down by five and Belichick telling Tebow to replace Brady?

Giselle might actually scratch the dude's eyeballs out.

That ever happens, I quit

but it won't

FOUR - Tom Brady is a better short-yardage QB than Tebow – and anyone who has ever lived. We'll have the statistical details on Tuesday morning from our own Captain Comeback. Suffice to say, the Patriots have no need to insert Tebow into any kind of cockamamie "wildcat" college-style offense. Brady, after all, is the best short-yardage QB in history.

He's converted an incredible 88 of 92 third- and fourth-down attempts in his career when needing 1 to 2 yards. That’s 95.6 percent success, for those of you keeping score at home.

The great running QB Tebow? Just 10 of 14 in the same situation (71.4%

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

but it won't

FOUR - Tom Brady is a better short-yardage QB than Tebow – and anyone who has ever lived. We'll have the statistical details on Tuesday morning from our own Captain Comeback. Suffice to say, the Patriots have no need to insert Tebow into any kind of cockamamie "wildcat" college-style offense. Brady, after all, is the best short-yardage QB in history.

He's converted an incredible 88 of 92 third- and fourth-down attempts in his career when needing 1 to 2 yards. That’s 95.6 percent success, for those of you keeping score at home.

That actually makes sense

Kate Upton

Hotter than Kate Upton
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

but it won't

Maybe, but I could see it happening if for no other reason than to save some wear and tear on Brady.

Having said that...I still wouldn't do it either.

Lambeau Leap

Master of the Yuniverse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evan Longoria flashing the glove at shortstop!

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely no difference between Brady fans and Jeter fans other than their accents

In General, I agree

For one specific guy? Not even close...MPL was the closest, and I even think he was capable of a conversation about Gun Control without making it about Jeter

gener8tr

Viva El Gordo!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In General, I agree

For one specific guy? Not even close...MPL was the closest, and I even think he was capable of a conversation about Gun Control without making it about Jeter

Remember when Tom Brady was a member of Seal Team 6 and took out Bin Laden?

Village Plumber

Consider it circumcised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That statistic doesn't sound accurate at all

You're telling me in about 11 full seasons, only 92 of his pass attempts were 3rd/4th and 1 or 2?

I'm going to go with a "no" on that

Sake Bomb Sam

FREE UNO!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In General, I agree

Hey its you and your minions that want to lump all things Boston into one group because of Snoogins, don't expect to get a pass because of your fan bases loons either.