• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boston: "Oh no, we suck again!"

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His numbers didnt dip because they were phasing him out. It was a new scheme they implemented and he still managed to be a top 5 scorer in the league. But we call that "phasing him out".

His point production dropped by nearly 50% in just two seasons and his ice time dropped by 3.5 minutes per game...

It is what it is... I don't understand why you have to be such an annoying dick when you know exactly what I'm talking about.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lived in the same town when I was younger, Southington CT

Yup. I had some stans regulars that used to come in and knew his family well. They always told me he was the biggest steroid abuser around, and that's what earned him his big money deal

Exhibit A why I would have been juicing like crazy if I was a marginal talent

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, please

Cause your about to run straight into Agon, Crawford, Bailey, Hanrahan, Beckett, etc

Can I use the tried and true Yankee response for one of these?

"But Beckett won us a World Series in 2007"

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, please

Cause your about to run straight into Agon, Crawford, Bailey, Hanrahan, Beckett, etc

Oh, we're back to pretending Beckett never accomplished anything in Boston?

Cool... Can we dismiss every Yankee who only ever won a World Series in 2009 too? Please?

Mike Oxlodge

I'm better looking than U
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!!!! his point production dropped 50%?? He still lead the league in shots on goal that season. Jesus Christ man.

PeteNYC

Smart!Rich!Good Looking!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is it not the norm for tex to be a bag of piss for the first two months of the season? isn't this gonna be his first two months of the season? you expect grandy to jump right in and bang out 40 bombs? and you call me the unrealistic one.

It's not the norm (cause it never happened prior to now) for him to miss the first two months of the season. So....we shall see.

Is it a cold weather thing? Maybe- check his numbers in April in California...they weren't so bad. If it's a cold thing, maybe he doesn't need time to heat up. Just saying. Bottom line is the Yankees are SO FAR Ahead of where you "knew they would be" and you are grasping.

"Bwahaha, the yankees are going to get Tex and Grandy back, they will drop like stones" No way those guys can replace Wells and Overbay!!"

blade

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, please

Fraudkees* have their exceptions too. Jeff Weaver, AJ Burnett and Kenny Rogers agree with me.

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you phase a guy out on offense in hockey, let him take the most shots on net.

BUCCS469

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Dude. Did you see how Watford/Leceister ended?

yeah i watched it....leicester blows a pen that sends them up...only for watford to go right down and score....nuts

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then, then can we discuss the heroism of guys like Carl Pavano, Javier Vasquez, Ruben Sierra, Lance Berkman and Randy Winn... Guys who's careers just took off as soon as the donned the honorable pinstripes?

Mike Oxlodge

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ovechkin that season also lead the league in game winning goals. He had his worst shooting% of his NHL career.

Ron Burgundy

I look good...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL!!!! his point production dropped 50%?? He still lead the league in shots on goal that season. Jesus Christ man.

He went from scoring 109 points to 85 points to 65 points in three seasons...

"no changes here! Same old Ovechkin, guys!"

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fraudkees* have their exceptions too. Jeff Weaver, AJ Burnett and Kenny Rogers agree with me.

Kevin Brown, Randy Johnson, Javier Vazquez, and Estaban Loiza are nodding.

heatwave31

i'll have the last laugh
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you say Nunez?

Exceptions to every rule ?

Honest question, you think this same exact roster is in first place if they were in Toronto?

nope.. i don't think this roster is in first place at any point of any season but this one which is why when the regression does hit.. (and it will) i will be interested in what you guys post from that point. but until that point gets here have fun. enjoy. hump do all the things you do.. there's a lot more baseball to be played