• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boston Globe's Dan Shaughnessy sums it all up..

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This article not anything else he has ever written (which nobody gives a chit about)is on point.

Don't care if it's opinion don't care if he is the CHB don't care if you terds are laughing at it. He is writing how the rest of us outside the delusional landing zone called NE see this thing.

It's a mess. Brady is a cheater. Kraft is a douche. THey are all lying got caught and it only gets worse if it goes to federal court.whats worse is the stupid arrogance of it all.... We collectively have Ben called haters by u terds all summer. Some are saying watch when we get to court... Wtf r u talking about? He will be destroyed in a federal court. Smh...lol

Like your owner is clean. Please!!!
Smarmy bastard whispering in Goofdell's ear about Brady.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont think tgann has a firm grasp on both sides of this.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure. if ray wasnt quick with his murder, he could have been hurt.

Interesting tactic. Saying the dumbest things possible to deflect from the topic of this thread. Way to throw yourself under the bus for TB.

You Bradyites actually show cult-like traits.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting tactic. Saying the dumbest things possible to deflect from the topic of this thread. Way to throw yourself under the bus for TB.

You Bradyites actually show cult-like traits.
"what blood soaked suit?"

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont think tgann has a firm grasp on both sides of this.

Of course I dont bc this issue is so complex.

Lets recap... We have a QB that cheated in the playoffs this year..an owner that abandoned the cheater ;quickly and paid a massive fine and lost draft picks... He also fired 2 employees supposedly for doing nothing wrong.

then we have an appeal by the cheater...the sentence was upheld....then owner pops his head out of his hole just enough to make a flaccid attempt at an apology and rally NE fan support that he is the "good guy"! Now carrying the banner of I was again duped by the NFL into paying the massive fine. I never would have abandoned the QB/cheater had I known the sentence would be upheld.

what did I miss?

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course I dont bc this issue is so complex.

Lets recap... We have a QB that cheated in the playoffs this year..an owner that abandoned the cheater ;quickly and paid a massive fine and lost draft picks... He also fired 2 employees supposedly for doing nothing wrong.

then we have an appeal by the cheater...the sentence was upheld....then owner pops his head out of his hole just enough to make a flaccid attempt at an apology and rally NE fan support that he is the "good guy"! Now carrying the banner of I was again duped by the NFL into paying the massive fine. I never would have abandoned the QB/cheater had I known the sentence would be upheld.

what did I miss?
a lot

a whole lot

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like your owner is clean. Please!!!
Smarmy bastard whispering in Goofdell's ear about Brady.

You hate that the Ravens owner GM coach fans dont care nor have a reason to care about NE dont u. We expect to beat that ass when it counts in the playoffs on ur field.

Its u terds that are the haters how interesting.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"what blood soaked suit?"

You must be looking at a different article than what's posted in this thread. I don't see anything about Ray Lewis is the article posted here.

Maybe you should either start a different thread or bump one from the year 2000.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Brady did turn in his phone and there indeed were no references to ball pressure texted, how would that exonerate him? Only evidence OF tampering would have any significance. If he didn't text about it, then you guys would believe him?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Brady did turn in his phone and there indeed were no references to ball pressure texted, how would that exonerate him? Only evidence OF tampering would have any significance. If he didn't text about it, then you guys would believe him?

Obvuiously he didn't text the ballboys and tell them, otherwise his texts would have been on their phones. He probably texted Joe, who texted Jim, who texted his neighbor, who texted his cousin's paperboy who texted, Julio, who texted someone here on SportsHoopla, who texted the ballboys to tamper with the balls

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea but he is probably a jets fan ~~patriots fans ~~~
no, hes the CHB

if you dont know what CHB means, you dont know shaughnessey...and dont know what he is around here.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's pretty much it sonny. If you have one party's texts, you have both.

Just like the if-he-had-just-admitted-it crowd the he-could-have-exonerated-himself-with-the-phone crowd is equally off base.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea but he is probably a jets fan ~~patriots fans ~~~

Even worse a Pitt fan. Actually quite a few Steelers fans here in RI, 2 of my best friends are Steeler fans

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well then he is probably 100% correct then ..steeler fans never lie :rolleyes2: ..lol mornin sonny

Morning Misko I know they never lie the Amish get their virtues from Pitt fans. Black n yellow black n yellow ahaaa mean black n gold

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm amazed by the dynamics of this story. The deeper the alleged cover up and the story itself goes, the more impact the alleged cheating had on the totality of the season.

You would think it would be impossible for the 2 to be linked.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm amazed by the dynamics of this story. The deeper the alleged cover up and the story itself goes, the more impact the alleged cheating had on the totality of the season.

You would think it would be impossible for the 2 to be linked.
:L