• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How bad has the NE legacy been tarnished now?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's fun when Ray Lewis is found not guilty of murder then Patriot fans constantly refer to him when attempting to tarnish the Ravens.

Almost as if Aaron Hernendez (actually guilty of murder) and being tried for a second murder didnt happen.

3..2..1.. Attack my profile pic and go.

Did Hernandez come back after being charged? Did Ray?

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, my point is the patriots have murderers and rapist on their teams also.....

As in Villa and Hernandez.... ya know like you named Lewis and Rice on the Ravens.

I know your thought process has been slowed from drinking the brady cool-aid, but damn
but why would you make things up as the crux of your argument?

google is right here. google.com <--------------

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's fun when Ray Lewis is found not guilty of murder then Patriot fans constantly refer to him when attempting to tarnish the Ravens.

Almost as if Aaron Hernendez (actually guilty of murder) and being tried for a second murder didnt happen.

3..2..1.. Attack my profile pic and go.

It's all about the coverup isn't it? Sort of like those ripping on Tommy.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but why would you make things up as the crux of your argument?

google is right here. google.com <--------------

A child rapist, a murderer, and a ball sucker.....

Who could make that shit up???

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well done?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's an old saying...."Success breeds contempt".

The Patriots' success has bred contempt for years. In my years discussing sports online, it's become completely clear that fans of other teams hate the Patriots, but not for Spygate or Deflategate, but for winning. The thing that Patriot haters hate more than anything else, is that their team has lost against the Patriots and thus is part of the success. 10 Years ago the most vile haters and trolls were the New York Jets fans. 5 years ago it was the Denver Broncos fans. Most recently it's the Ravens and Steelers fans. It's the guys who got beat most recently.

Let's just say, for example that the Washington Redskins started a run of winning their division every year from 2015 through 2032. Let's say that they win the NFC 8 times and win 6 Super Bowls. How quickly in that 17 year run would the Patriots be forgotten?

Let's just say that the Patriots have a horrible 2015 and end the season 7-9 and out of the playoffs. I expect the haters will spend the entire next off season just ridiculing the hell out the team. Even if their own team finishes 6-10. Why? Because they would get more enjoyment from the Patriots losing than being embarrassed or angry that their own team was worse.

I'm surprised that the Patriots have been as successful as they've been for the past 15 years. I also know that it can't go on forever. Brady will retire, Belichick will retire, Kraft will retire. Things will change and maybe parity will happen. If that truly happens then a team will win the Super Bowl only once every 32 years. The other 31, someone else will win it.

All of the Patriot haters will have committed suicide because the only thing left to hate will be themselves......

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Patriots' success has bred contempt for years. In my years discussing sports online, it's become completely clear that fans of other teams hate the Patriots, but not for Spygate or Deflategate, but for winning. The thing that Patriot haters hate more than anything else, is that their team has lost against the Patriots and thus is part of the success. 10 Years ago the most vile haters and trolls were the New York Jets fans. 5 years ago it was the Denver Broncos fans. Most recently it's the Ravens and Steelers fans. It's the guys who got beat most recently.

Let's just say, for example that the Washington Redskins started a run of winning their division every year from 2015 through 2032. Let's say that they win the NFC 8 times and win 6 Super Bowls. How quickly in that 17 year run would the Patriots be forgotten?

Let's just say that the Patriots have a horrible 2015 and end the season 7-9 and out of the playoffs. I expect the haters will spend the entire next off season just ridiculing the hell out the team. Even if their own team finishes 6-10. Why? Because they would get more enjoyment from the Patriots losing than being embarrassed or angry that their own team was worse.

I'm surprised that the Patriots have been as successful as they've been for the past 15 years. I also know that it can't go on forever. Brady will retire, Belichick will retire, Kraft will retire. Things will change and maybe parity will happen. If that truly happens then a team will win the Super Bowl only once every 32 years. The other 31, someone else will win it.

All of the Patriot haters will have committed suicide because the only thing left to hate will be themselves......

yawn.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point, throughout our lifetime the first thing we'll think of when someone mentioned Brady, Kraft and/or the Patriots it will be is an era of rampant lies and cheating.

What a shame.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I stopped at "haters" Ken.

You're better than this.

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since this all started, Patriot fans seem to be convinced that the Jets are being his al this. True, there has been a lot going back and forth with the Patriots and Jets ever since Belichick let the Jets hanging one day after being named Jets head coach. Despite the fact that Brady complained that the balls were over inflated for the Jets game earlier last year, if you read how this actually got started, it has nothing to do with the Jets.

It all started with the Raven's playoff game when Harbaugh complained about the formations the Patriots were using and Tom slammed him for not knowing the rule book. The Ravens tipped off the Colts about the inflation of the balls - it's no coincidence that Tom is now being punished for not following the rules. He embarrassed Harbaugh, now Harbaugh is embarrassing Tom. It's as simple as that.