• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boston Crushing again

bdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't even believe we lost to this sorry ass team seriously.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've unraveled pretty bad but it's not over yet... they're tough at home and if they can win Game 5, they're right back in the driver's seat...

But yeah, I hope not...

Cmon, what are your thoughts on the Marchand-ducking-to-avoid-hit-by-Sedin at the end there?

To me, totally not a big deal (but I'm biased) but people are debating it over on the main board...

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From the main board:

317385817.jpg

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
They've unraveled pretty bad but it's not over yet... they're tough at home and if they can win Game 5, they're right back in the driver's seat...

But yeah, I hope not...

Cmon, what are your thoughts on the Marchand-ducking-to-avoid-hit-by-Sedin at the end there?

To me, totally not a big deal (but I'm biased) but people are debating it over on the main board...

Id like to know too, cause the announcers (Vanc fanboys) were saying how dirty the play was, but I was thinking, ok why is that dirty? Sedin was going to hit him, is he suppose to take the hit just cause its Sedin? He ducked down and Sedin went up & over like a jackass... Board being right there or not, I didnt see what the big deal is? I never knew it was frowned apon to duck someone coming to hit you instead of getting hit yourself...

I was also confused on the play right before that, I didnt get a good view of it but it was a Boston guy that moved around Erhoff to get puck position and somehow the Boston players arm swiping across Erhoff cause him to fall?? What was the penality? Did Erhoff just soccer dive? cause I didnt see how that move could cause him to go down like that...

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FUCK KESSLER, BIEKSA, TORRES, BURROWS, ET AL!:pound:

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you play shitty hockey, you get shitty results.

For as 'shitty' as the Sharks played, over the last 3 games Vancouver was worse. Vancouver took advantage of special teams in game 4 and got a generous call and one of the luckiest bounces I've ever seen to take game 5. That series very well could have been 3-2 Sharks heading to game 6. This series is unfolding almost exactly the same way, the only difference being Boston was able to take advantage of being the better team in game 4. Vancouver fans should be very worried right now. Really the only guy that's done anything so far in this series is Burrows. They've gotten zip from the Sedins, Kesler or the D.

Cmon_WTF

Is that...cabbage?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

But yeah, I hope not...

I didn't think there was anything wrong with it. It's not like he ducked low enough to take out his knees. He hit him upper thigh/hip area. Sedin needs to be better prepaired for that situation.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was also confused on the play right before that, I didnt get a good view of it but it was a Boston guy that moved around Erhoff to get puck position and somehow the Boston players arm swiping across Erhoff cause him to fall?? What was the penality? Did Erhoff just soccer dive? cause I didnt see how that move could cause him to go down like that...

Marchand clearly (from the replay) dragged/pushed Ehrhoff down into the boards with his free hand as he skated by... a legit (and pretty dangerous) penalty...

I didn't think there was anything wrong with it. It's not like he ducked low enough to take out his knees. He hit him upper thigh/hip area. Sedin needs to be better prepaired for that situation.

Yeah, same line of thinking here, thanks... I think Sedin just isn't used to hitting anyone/anything so it was awkward to begin with... he only went in to try for the hit because he saw Ehrhoff getting pulled down and wanted to stick up for him or whatever.

bdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the most painful thing is watching a team that has historically choked finally get their shit straight. one win away now and then the choking pressure is all on the sharks... I hate this fuck. we better goddamn win next season... I expect nothing less with a sweep of Vancouver in the 3rd round.

rares

Winning. Duh!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fantastic outing by Luongo again tonight... this one after giving Tim Thomas tips on how to stop goals after Game 5... :L

Vancouver definitely doesn't deserve to win this series although they probably will... since Boston can't figure out how to score in Vancouver.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Luongo sure is an interesting cat. Who cares if the opposing goalie hasn't given you props? Why talk shit about him before game 6?

If Vancouver does in fact win Game 7, it still won't change my opinion of him. He's just not a big-game goalie. Even the Gold Medal game for Canada he didn't impress me.

RaiderZar

Absentem laedit cum ebrio
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fantastic outing by Luongo again tonight... this one after giving Tim Thomas tips on how to stop goals after Game 5... :L

Vancouver definitely doesn't deserve to win this series although they probably will... since Boston can't figure out how to score in Vancouver.

If Thomas can stay away from that 1 'bonehead play', I think the Bru Crew can win it. Timmy has certainly settled down after the OT debacle in Game 2.:director:

SJVP408

Shark Attack!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I wanted was a game 7 from this series. Not a fan of either team but I am a fan of game 7s. The way BOS plays, I do not think the Sharks would have had a chance had they gotten past the Canucks.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I wanted was a game 7 from this series. Not a fan of either team but I am a fan of game 7s. The way BOS plays, I do not think the Sharks would have had a chance had they gotten past the Canucks.

The Sharks would be able to beat Boston, and the Sharks would have finished the series in 4 games. It would have been nice to see Thornton lift the cup in Boston. Awh happy thoughts!!!!!!

Next season is OURS, NO MORE SAYING "maybe next year"

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Sharks would be able to beat Boston, and the Sharks would have finished the series in 4 games. It would have been nice to see Thornton lift the cup in Boston. Awh happy thoughts!!!!!!

Next season is OURS, NO MORE SAYING "maybe next year"

You trippin' foo.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, just heard on a sportstalk radio show:

"Roberto Lebrongo"

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Gotta love reading the Cannucks whinning about cheap shots and suspensions, hope thats what their mind is set on in game 7. Maybe Looseongoal can stand and complain about a uncalled penalty and give up the game winner like he did against the ducks a couple of years ago

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Luongo's 10 year contract starts next year. Bobby Loser in full form tonight!