• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boredom Cure ( non football)

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been told on multiple occasions that I'm this boards ass hole. I do admit to playing to that but still think I'm hardly alone here. Known many of you far to long to hang my hat there. Thick skin here is required. I like that.

Issues come up and opinions differ....I defend with the best of um, but very few do I consider idiots that post here with any regularity. I do think many over the years post with an agenda and spew shock value for attention. I don't value that, but all and all I think most opinions on a football chat board have as much value as mine. They are for the most part opinions that send threads on downward spirals and I remain guilty of seeing the entertainment value in all that.

Actual football can't get to this board fast enough for me.

:yahoo:

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been told on multiple occasions that I'm this boards ass hole. I do admit to playing to that but still think I'm hardly alone here. Known many of you far to long to hang my hat there. Thick skin here is required. I like that.

Issues come up and opinions differ....I defend with the best of um, but very few do I consider idiots that post here with any regularity. I do think many over the years post with an agenda and spew shock value for attention. I don't value that, but all and all I think most opinions on a football chat board have as much value as mine. They are for the most part opinions that send threads on downward spirals and I remain guilty of seeing the entertainment value in all that.

Actual football can't get to this board fast enough for me.

:yahoo:

About 10 days away.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, if nothing else, this thread cured the boredom lol. Same team guys, :suds:

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyson beat up a bunch of stiffs. Tyson obviously could hit hard,but he was never a great boxer. Ali in his prime would have frustrated Tyson and beat the crap out of him

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't wait for those daily Garrett briefings.

My favorite was Parcells followed closely by Johnson the rest are pretty boring with the exception of when Tom could not remember somebody's name or would butcher the name so bad it was hilarious but nobody would tell him because he was held in such high regard.

Otis B. Driftwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite was Parcells followed closely by Johnson the rest are pretty boring with the exception of when Tom could not remember somebody's name or would butcher the name so bad it was hilarious but nobody would tell him because he was held in such high regard.

Parcells was awesome. I would shut down any meetings I had at work just to sit and listen to him. Jimmy's post game pressers were the absolute best because you never knew what he would say.

I was always a fan of Coach Landry's TV show before games. You could learn a lot about the game in general just by watching him. Made it easy to ignore the "Pozderek will start at QB" gaffs.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wendsday ... I goto jail for 45 days ( thats fact not made up)

If ratings on this site drop while im gone and cant post you never come back ....

If YOU keep the ratings up ..... I wont come back deal?

Twist you really think this place is gonna fall apart if you aren't posting?

Kinda full of yourself aren't ya?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this board right now and for the next couple of weeks is pretty much as slow as it can get. Draft talk is over and TC hasn't yet started. Should pick up late July/Early Aug

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got back from Jamaica mon......What did I miss? :drink: Someof you fellas up to the same shenanigans.

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I drank more this weekend then I ever have in my life which ain't saying much. Not a big drinker.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I drank more this weekend then I ever have in my life which ain't saying much. Not a big drinker.

Last time I was in Jamaica, some dude kept walking by mumbling something that sounded like blobbedy. It took me a minute to realize he was saying ''Blow, Buddy?''. I stuck with the Mojito's instead
:suds:

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time I was in Jamaica, some dude kept walking by mumbling something that sounded like blobbedy. It took me a minute to realize he was saying ''Blow, Buddy?''. I stuck with the Mojito's instead

luckily I was on a kid rsort so that problem never presented itself. :omg:

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stopped in Jamaica on a cruise. Visited Dunns Rives Falls, had a great day there. I will never forget how aggressive the vendors selling their trinkets are. We were warned to keep our children very close by because the vendors try to sell to them knowing us parents will pay if junior wants something. I literally was holding my son's hand, while looking at some item, turned around and a vendor had a doll carved with my son's name another 3/4 finished with my wife's name. No I didn't bug it because I knew it would sit in a junk draw the minute we got home.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Twist you really think this place is gonna fall apart if you aren't posting?

Kinda full of yourself aren't ya?

Full of myself .... half to be to deal with the arrogance on these boards

fall apart? No

Do I know what I bring to the convo .... yes I do

Pday is the only one complaining about trolls being gone ..... He likes them ... It's his entertainment
Romotoowens Likes any dumb fucker ..... TRS WFRY FWD and now Pday ...... any one that he can suck up to ..... this is not anything new
WTF ever..... PS I my case got continued ... Im here another month mother fuckers :whistle::whistle:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fall apart? No

Pday is the only one complaining about trolls being gone ..... He likes them ... It's his entertainment
Romotoowens Likes any dumb fucker ..... TRS WFRY FWD and now Pday ...... any one that he can suck up to ..... this is not anything new
WTF ever..... PS I my case got continued ... Im here another month mother fuckers :whistle::whistle:

LOL

Well congrats on your continued freedom.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fall apart? No

I dont even know who TRS is .

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyway - glad for your freedom, however with your case being pushed a month- does that mean you will go then for 45 days. If so, I would have told them to lock my ass up now. Im not missing that 49er game