• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Boredom Cure ( non football)

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thought he said he was done with this board? :scratch:

My guess is Otis will be back. He seemed like a decent guy. I don't know why he acted the way he did in that thread and in subsequent threads on the general board, but it only seemed like a 24 hour thing or so. I really don't have any problem with him. I said what I felt deserved to be said to those guys, but to me it was a one time thing and its over

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is Otis will be back. He seemed like a decent guy. I don't know why he acted the way he did in that thread and in subsequent threads on the general board, but it only seemed like a 24 hour thing or so. I really don't have any problem with him. I said what I felt deserved to be said to those guys, but to me it was a one time thing and its over

This isn't any us Vs them kinda thing for me.
It was a bullshit over reaction if I've ever seen one, and Schmoopy has a darn good point. Don't call bull shit only to do a drive bye. That's lame on any level.

I actually enjoy the debates. How anyone gets pissed cause another message board buddy decided to join a thread calling Dallas talentless, then backs that with I'm local and know what I'm talking about. Pitch a tent over all that.

sorry....never did drama well, must be why I'm an ass hole and darn near all others here are choir boys.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This isn't any us Vs them kinda thing for me.
It was a bullshit over reaction if I've ever seen one, and Schmoopy has a darn good point. Don't call bull shit only to do a drive bye. That's lame on any level.

I actually enjoy the debates. How anyone gets pissed cause another message board buddy decided to join a thread calling Dallas talentless, then backs that with I'm local and know what I'm talking about. Pitch a tent over all that.

sorry....never did drama well, must be why I'm an ass hole and darn near all others here are choir boys.

Biggest lie YOU have ever told

you strive for trolls .... always have .... You love it ..... You remain the only poster here pissed Frye was banned
You dont debate football anymore .... you haven't in 4 years man

Pure attack mode ... including on your buddy Romo to Owens ....

Only difference is everyone started seeing it .... and yall two started ass eating each other.

He's an idiot ..... and people lost respect for you

and NONE of us want to do ESPN all over again

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggest lie YOU have ever told

you strive for trolls .... always have .... You love it ..... You remain the only poster here pissed Frye was banned
You dont debate football anymore .... you haven't in 4 years man

Pure attack mode ... including on your buddy Romo to Owens ....

Only difference is everyone started seeing it .... and yall two started ass eating each other.

He's an idiot ..... and people lost respect for you

and NONE of us want to do ESPN all over again

:scratch:

not sure what any of this is/was

but I know this
Twist you saying hey bud how are you posts to any of us sometimes seems more harsh than what some people got bent out of shape about here LOL

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:scratch:

not sure what any of this is/was

but I know this
Twist you saying hey bud how are you posts to any of us sometimes seems more harsh than what some people got bent out of shape about here LOL

bruh I truly do like you

I would take it as a personal favor ...... if you stepped aside on this one