• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

POLL Bold stuff: Pick your AFC and NFC opponents in the 2017 Superb Owl

Only a handful in each league are going to be "in the mix". who do you have in the Superb Owl?

• AFC - Patriots

• AFC - Pittsburgh

• AFC - Houston

• AFC - Tennessee

• AFC - KC

• AFC - Oakland/Vegas/Wherever they may roam

• AFC - Other (list)

• NFC - Dallas

• NFC - NYG

• NFC - GB

• NFC - Atlanta

• NFC - Seattle

• NFC - Arizona

• NFC - Other (list)

Results are only viewable after voting.

USCDoom

Death On Black Wings
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tampa is better than half the teams listed...

I dont think people understand how Threatening the Bucs Offense is. In their normal Offensive Set, Single Back 2 TE, they can force teams to play in their Base Defense, while having an Absurd amount of options in either the Run or Pass.

2 CBs, 3 LBs to defend Evans, Jackson, Brate and Howard... Ya Good Luck with that...

Jackson and Howards Deep Threat alone makes the Safeties a few yards Deeper, which opens up more Space to Run and Dump down in the Intermediate and Short Routes.

Even if they go 3 Wide, they add Goodwin who will be the best WR in this Draft Class.

By week 6 everyone will be saying how they Knew the Bucs would be this good......

BTW - I am already on record as saying the Bucs will win the Super Bowl this season, who gives a shit who they beat!!

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tampa is better than half the teams listed...

I dont think people understand how Threatening the Bucs Offense is. In their normal Offensive Set, Single Back 2 TE, they can force teams to play in their Base Defense, while having an Absurd amount of options in either the Run or Pass.

2 CBs, 3 LBs to defend Evans, Jackson, Brate and Howard... Ya Good Luck with that...

Jackson and Howards Deep Threat alone makes the Safeties a few yards Deeper, which opens up more Space to Run and Dump down in the Intermediate and Short Routes.

Even if they go 3 Wide, they add Goodwin who will be the best WR in this Draft Class.

By week 6 everyone will be saying how they Knew the Bucs would be this good......

BTW - I am already on record as saying the Bucs will win the Super Bowl this season, who gives a shit who they beat!!
There are only 3 teams in the NFC capable of scoring enough to bear Atlanta and who have a D capable of slowing them down a bit. GB, Dallas and Tampa. The other teams are window dressing. The SB participant from the NFC will be one of those 4 teams

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are only 3 teams in the NFC capable of scoring enough to bear Atlanta and who have a D capable of slowing them down a bit. GB, Dallas and Tampa. The other teams are window dressing. The SB participant from the NFC will be one of those 4 teams
My comment was going to be "here we go again"...but after reading closer I'm now changing my comment to: Tampa:noidea:

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My comment was going to be "here we go again"...but after reading closer I'm now changing my comment to: Tampa:noidea:
Tampa probably has the 2nd best overall group of skill position players in the NFC now. Evans, Jackson, Howard, Brake, Winston. The only reason they may not be first is the question marks on Martin.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tampa probably has the 2nd best overall group of skill position players in the NFC now. Evans, Jackson, Howard, Brake, Winston. The only reason they may not be first is the question marks on Martin.
Well, Evans is good...not so sure about any of the rest

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Evans is good...not so sure about any of the rest
I think Jackson as a mumberv2 receiver is better than any other number 2 in the conference. You are partially right in that I'm speculating on Howard bit i just don't see any way he doesn't have a monster year with his talent and all the other weapons

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mmm, I went Oakland/GB.

Both had great seasons last year and if Carr stayed healthy they might've been in the SBOWL. Both teams also had very good drafts and shored up needs in the secondary/defense.

Green Bay!! :laugh3:

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked;

AFC - New England

NFC - A Lamb

:dhd:

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Atlanta makes another Super Bowl, it shouldn't be televised

Merica should never be subjected to that shit show again

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you died a little inside that night.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bank account got fat that night
yes, but it was probably the most painful win of your gambling life.

you see this?

Sabathia: Black players expect Boston racism

While Sabathia said he has been taunted that way only in Boston, Texas Rangers outfielder Delino DeShields said Tuesday he was subjected to racist comments in 2015 at Yankee Stadium.

DeShields said he reported the 2015 incident to security officers in the visitors dugout and the fans were removed. Because of that incident, he wasn't surprised by what Jones was subjected to Monday at Fenway.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yes, but it was probably the most painful win of your gambling life.

you see this?

Sabathia: Black players expect Boston racism

While Sabathia said he has been taunted that way only in Boston, Texas Rangers outfielder Delino DeShields said Tuesday he was subjected to racist comments in 2015 at Yankee Stadium.

DeShields said he reported the 2015 incident to security officers in the visitors dugout and the fans were removed. Because of that incident, he wasn't surprised by what Jones was subjected to Monday at Fenway.

Lol

Typical Rock

Can't own it

Never can

People around the country know Black people are hated in Boston

"Let me stay up all night trying to find something about NY"

You must be exhausted

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol

Typical Rock

Can't own it

Never can

People around the country know Black people are hated in Boston

"Let me stay up all night trying to find something about NY"

You must be exhausted
its a lead story on espn.com

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get some sleep

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well the other teams in the NFC need to dramatically improve to prevent it. Atlanta did lose a game to a NFC team the last 84 days of last season and steamrolled everyone in the playoffs. There are a few teams that improved a good amount so we shall see