• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The NFC divisional rotation and Conference Trends

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you wonder why I picked against my own team, here's why. I talked about this before and got laughed at.

Since 2002, the NFC Divisions have taken turns representing the SB. There has also been fixed years where the NFC or AFC wins as well. That's why the NFC South and North did not go to the SB in 2007 and 2017.

2002-2017
South-TB
South-Carolina
East-Philadelphia
North-Chicago
East-New York (you thought TB was going to win in a division with who would turn out to be one of the best ever?)
West-Arizona
South-New Orleans (moved in the rotation)
North-Green Bay
East-New York
West-San Francisco
West-Seattle
West-Seattle
South-Carolina
South-Atlanta
East-Philadelphia (again, Keenum was not going to win a ring in Rodgers' division).

So Green Bay, because that's who will go when the NFC North is back in the SB, is likely pushed to next year because GB is sure to bounce back and they have a favorable schedule. Look at the order and it's obvious who's going.....LAR.

That said, LAR will not win because each conference has taking turns winning three SBs in a row and the next streak for the other conference occurs after a back and forth.

2003-06(four in this case)-NE, NE, Pittsburgh, Indy
2007-NYG
2008-Pittsburgh
2009-11-NO, GB, NYG
2012-Baltimore
2013-Seattle
2014-NE, Denver, NE
2015-Philadelphia

And if NE can beat KC, they can win the SB. If KC wins the AFC, they should win it all. LA had to score defensive touchdowns to beat them and score 59. Their defense is no match for KC's offense.

The media also is frothing at the mouth for a week 11 rematch. It just might happen. And there's too many cues out there pointing to a newer, more arrogant and younger domination.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you wonder why I picked against my own team, here's why. I talked about this before and got laughed at.

Since 2002, the NFC Divisions have taken turns representing the SB. There has also been fixed years where the NFC or AFC wins as well. That's why the NFC South and North did not go to the SB in 2007 and 2017.

2002-2017
South-TB
South-Carolina
East-Philadelphia
North-Chicago
East-New York (you thought TB was going to win in a division with who would turn out to be one of the best ever?)
West-Arizona
North-Green Bay
East-New York
West-San Francisco
West-Seattle
West-Seattle
South-Carolina
South-Atlanta
East-Philadelphia (again, Keenum was not going to win a ring in Rodgers' division).

So Green Bay, because that's who will go when the NFC North is back in the SB, is likely pushed to next year because GB is sure to bounce back and they have a favorable schedule. Look at the order and it's obvious who's going.....LAR.

That said, LAR will not win because each conference has taking turns winning three SBs in a row and the next streak for the other conference occurs after a back and forth.

2007-NYG
2008-Pittsburgh
2009-11-NO, GB, NYG
2012-Baltimore
2013-Seattle
2014-NE, Denver, NE
2015-Philadelphia

And if NE can beat KC, they can win the SB. If KC wins the AFC, they should win it all. LA had to score defensive touchdowns to beat them and score 59. Their defense is no match for KC's offense.

The media also is frothing at the mouth for a week 11 rematch. It just might happen. And there's too many cues out there pointing to a newer, more arrogant and younger domination.

TMDR

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2002-2017
South-TB
South-Carolina
East-Philadelphia
North-Chicago
West-Arizona
North-Green Bay
East-New York
West-San Francisco
West-Seattle
West-Seattle
South-Carolina
South-Atlanta

2007-NYG
2008-Pittsburgh
2009-11-NO, GB, NYG
2012-Baltimore
2013-Seattle
2014-NE, Denver, NE
2015-Philadelphia

tenor.gif

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone know what the fuck this all means?

Better question. Does anybody care?

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

every year someone from the NFC makes it to the SB book it:suds:

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

basically its a bunch of shit. He will disappear if he doesnt go his twisted way. However if it does go his way, he will be back here quoting everything and touting himself