• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bold Cowboy Prediction for this Year

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the draft being special relies on our first rounder. I think the DE, interior guy, LB, and corner will contribute.
I like our o-line picks. My concern is the Notre Dame LB. I worry about his tackling. Can't wait to see Kneeland.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going optimistic which means we crushed the draft and stay really healthy. I think we at least have a shot on both. The draft looks really good but could turn great if Guyton can play from jump. Jimmy Johnson always had healthy teams, in part because of the youth of the team. This team will be young. So im going 12-5 for the 4th year in a row, Dak leads us to the NFCCG, and im as happy as can be to eat crow and applaud Jerry giving him $55M+. My genuine hope

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also love the draft, and for reasons I can't really justify, absolutely love the CB Carson we took. After reading up on him I really got the feeling he could be a late round steal. I was disappointed with not resigning Gilmore but now I feel like Carson can hopefully fill the 4th CB job and nickel if injury hits again. I also think our 7th round NT will play in a rotation by year end.

I think Micah has 16 sacks minimum and is top 3 DPOY
I think Williams has 8 sacks if he doesn't get suspended or if Zimmer doesn't kill him.
I think Kendrick turns out to be a better signing than most people seem to be saying

I think it's a toss up for the division between us and Philly and based on how Philly ended the year with one of the worst collapses in league history I give a slight edge to Dallas. I think the secondary rebuild can be huge for them, but I think losing Kielce is a big blow and I don't think Hurts is a good passer of the football.

Last edited:

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also love the draft, and for reasons I can't really justify, absolutely love the CB Carson we took. After reading up on him I really got the feeling he could be a late round steal. I was disappointed with not resigning Gilmore but now I feel like Carson can hopefully fill the 4th CB job and nickel if injury hits again. I also think our 7th round NT will play in a rotation by year end.

I think Williams has 8 sacks if he doesn't get suspended or if Zimmer doesn't kill him.
I think Kendrick turns out to be a better signing than most people seem to be saying

I think it's a toss up for the division between us and Philly and based on how Philly ended the year with one of the worst collapses in league history I give a slight edge to Dallas. I think the secondary rebuild can be huge for them, but I think losing Kielce is a big blow and I don't think Hurts is a good passer of the football.
Philly is banking on Rookie corners. There will be a learning curve for them. Barkley was a great pick up for them IMO. Us or Philly for the division. I think we will win it.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like Carson's game. Nice depth piece.

I agree with you about Philly.

Kendricks is a great addition.. the LB play last season was not good. Clarke never developed IMO.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ll predict the Cowboys finish with around 10 wins and probably get a Wild Card spot. They have a good amount of talent, I like Dak and think he’s a good QB, the receiving unit looks good, and they’ve got a solid defense overall - my main concern in the rushing game - Zeke isn’t what he used to be and I don’t think he’s capable of being the #1 RB/feature back like he used to be, and I don’t see anyone else who could fill that role, so I think the rushing game may have some struggles. I know I got bashed for this opinion on another thread, but depth at edge rush is kind of a concern as well - Parsons is obviously great but Lawrence is aging and not as productive and they don’t have any real proven guys behind them - not saying the pass rush will be bad, it won’t be, and someone could emerge other than Parsons/Lawrence and make it a strength, but it’s something to keep an eye on.
I’m picking the Eagles to win the division in a close race with the Cowboys, but I could definitely see the Cowboys winning the division again.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I got bashed for this opinion on another thread, but depth at edge rush is kind of a concern as well - Parsons is obviously great but Lawrence is aging and not as productive and they don’t have any real proven guys behind them -
:wash:

I just tried to tell you it's the DT position group. Not edge rushers with questionable depth.
Not sensitive, not mad at you... and not butt hurt. Dallas is strong on the edge with health.

but here you are, sharing

what was your bold prediction for Dallas?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna go out a limb and say the Cowboys will win more games than they lose. As long as the injury bug doesn't seriously get any keys players.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna go out a limb and say the Cowboys will win more games than they lose. As long as the injury bug doesn't seriously get any keys players.
And Cleveland will be o-forever in Superbowl wins.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...that won't do down here, even with three consecutive 12 win seasons.

Dallas is all in with their drafting abilities. Week one in Cleveland should be a good test for both teams.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Carson's game. Nice depth piece.

I agree with you about Philly.

Kendricks is a great addition.. the LB play last season was not good. Clarke never developed IMO.
Overshown is going to be a star. We need a monster DT to take up blockers and let the heat seeking missiles run free

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Cleveland will be o-forever in Superbowl wins.

Oh dammit my bad.

At times I tend to forget some fans have no sense of humor when it comes to their team. Lighten up man.

And say anything you want about the team I root for. I do all the time. My scumbag QB should have been neutered before he was allowed back in the league. Here's my business card.

MjAxMi05MmYzNzQ2Y2YzZjYzNTEy.png

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...that won't do down here, even with three consecutive 12 win seasons.

Dallas is all in with their drafting abilities. Week one in Cleveland should be a good test for both teams.

I fully expect your team to take care of business week one. Hopefully it'll be nationally televised.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope Zeke has a good season.