• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bold Cowboy Prediction for this Year

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how we got it so wrong. Mazi was a naturally strong SOB in college and he went weak in the NFL. I want to blame coaching for this and coaching now has to fix it.

I want a first rounder to be a first rounder. We maybe in same boat with Guyton as they say he is not ready to start.

I want camp updates about this guy bigly.
I get that Mazi lost a ton of weight, so what I want to know is why was he so slow and had pretty much zero lateral or up the field movement? We were told he is strong as an ox and an amazing athlete for his size. Losing weight would lead to a decrease in strength, but if anything he should have been even quicker. He was horrible and barely looked like a PS player last year. It was like Trysten Hill all over again with how he was just pushed around and really did nothing. He better be at a minimum 20lbs heavier this year.

Don't be surprised if Guyton either doesn't start at the beginning of the year or is really bad to start the year. I have high hopes for him down the road but all we heard before, during and after the draft was he needed time. I think patience and not rushing to judgment is in order for him. If he does start out impressing immediately in the preseason (don't believe the BS you read from the HC or owner) I will be really excited. Him being NFL average this year would be huge for the team. Him being good or really good would be incredible.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that Mazi lost a ton of weight, so what I want to know is why was he so slow and had pretty much zero lateral or up the field movement? We were told he is strong as an ox and an amazing athlete for his size. Losing weight would lead to a decrease in strength, but if anything he should have been even quicker. He was horrible and barely looked like a PS player last year. It was like Trysten Hill all over again with how he was just pushed around and really did nothing. He better be at a minimum 20lbs heavier this year.

Don't be surprised if Guyton either doesn't start at the beginning of the year or is really bad to start the year. I have high hopes for him down the road but all we heard before, during and after the draft was he needed time. I think patience and not rushing to judgment is in order for him. If he does start out impressing immediately in the preseason (don't believe the BS you read from the HC or owner) I will be really excited. Him being NFL average this year would be huge for the team. Him being good or really good would be incredible.
You are right about Mazi. I don't get why he was so slow to move once the ball was snapped. It seemed like he was giving no effort

This will be a hell of a draft if Guyton is an average LT.