• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bold Cowboy Prediction for this Year

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys don’t really have any proven rushers other than Zeke though - Freeman has been in the league a few years but hasn’t produced a whole lot, while the likes of Dowdle and Vaughn barely have any experience. I see the Cowboys struggling to run the ball consistently as they don’t have anyone who can be a feature #1 RB IMO, which is the main reason why I’m picking them to finish behind the Eagles in the NFC East.
thanks for your participation. It's like reading the so-called media experts opinion.

Bold escapes you.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thanks for your participation. It's like reading the so-called media experts opinion.

Bold escapes you.
I don’t really have any “bold” predictions for the Cowboys - I’m thinking they win about 10 games. No reason to be such a hostile jackass about everything - contrary to what you think, I don’t hate the Cowboys or have anything against them and I’m not a troll.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t really have any “bold” predictions for the Cowboys - I’m thinking they win about 10 games. No reason to be such a hostile jackass about everything - contrary to what you think, I don’t hate the Cowboys or have anything against them and I’m not a troll.
well...hostile can be somewhat common on team boards. The Patriots board kinda told you this last week.

here is a good rule to go with:
Opinions vary when throwing out hot sports opinions on a sports chat board. Look around, you'll see this.

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well...hostile can be somewhat common on team boards. The Patriots board kinda told you this last week.

here is a good rule to go with:
Opinions vary when throwing out hot sports opinions on a sports chat board. Look around, you'll see this.
I have no problem with people disagreeing with me or disagreeing with others, but there’s no need to be so hostile when doing so.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I had to make a bold prediction I am going to say the Cowboys will run the ball much better with Biadz gone. If Beebe can transition then he will open up holes up the middle. Beebe is going to be a difference maker. Dak not going to feel a lot of pressure up the middle on passing downs.

I think the run defense will improve under Zimmer.

They drafted players that are physical and have nastiness for the first time in a long time.

I wish I could predict a deep playoff run. Maybe if they stay healthy and the rookies develop quickly they got a chance.