• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bogut in Uniform Tonight

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won't play tonight, or probably this week, however, HE'S BACK!

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's no longer modeling the suits huh?

If he can come back and be semi productive as a big, it will change all the needs for the trade deadline.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's no longer modeling the suits huh?

If he can come back and be semi productive as a big, it will change all the needs for the trade deadline.

Well, he might be in a suit still, he was just taking part in pregame warmups. No cutting though. He'll be back this month, for sure.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In uniform you say? Cool; that's a start.

I still don't think he participates any time before the All-star break. He was in uniform, but mainly just so that he could shoot around before the game. Even Bob and Jim said that he didn't do any sort of mobile drills and everything was standstill. This is encouraging though to see him do anything in a positive direction.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still don't think he participates any time before the All-star break. He was in uniform, but mainly just so that he could shoot around before the game. Even Bob and Jim said that he didn't do any sort of mobile drills and everything was standstill. This is encouraging though to see him do anything in a positive direction.

Oh. ummer. I was surprised to hear he was in uniform because I thought he would be out most or all of this season.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh. ummer. I was surprised to hear he was in uniform because I thought he would be out most or all of this season.

Even if he's back by the break it'll be like a huge trade.

He was in uni shooting around pregame, that is a great sign. I'm sure he'll start trying to cut and stuff by next week.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another good sign.

Warriors' Bogut running toward return - SFGate

Bogut said he would like to practice with the team for a week or two before he returns to game action.

"You can just imagine when we have Bogut, (Andris) Biedrins and Festus (Ezeli)," Jackson said. "You've got three 7-footers who can get some things done on the floor."

Yoshi

LOS CATALANES SUPREMA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be safe, bring him back around mid February. Let him do pick ups at scrimmages and see how his lower extremities are able to deal with a full scrimmage.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another good sign.

Warriors' Bogut running toward return - SFGate

Bogut said he would like to practice with the team for a week or two before he returns to game action.

"You can just imagine when we have Bogut, (Andris) Biedrins and Festus (Ezeli)," Jackson said. "You've got three 7-footers who can get some things done on the floor."

Huh? Since when has Biedrins done anything?

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/B]

Huh? Since when has Biedrins done anything?

He's played pretty well this year. Still can't do anything on the offensive end, but he's defending the pick and roll exceptionally, rebounding at a high rate and defending the rim. It'll be interesting which of the two, Ezeli or Biedrins, gets cut out of the rotation.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's played pretty well this year. Still can't do anything on the offensive end, but he's defending the pick and roll exceptionally, rebounding at a high rate and defending the rim. It'll be interesting which of the two, Ezeli or Biedrins, gets cut out of the rotation.

It will be Biedrins. Jackson is already scared to play Ezeli because of his offensive limitations, and he has twice the skills around the basket that Biedrins does. (twice? perhaps a lot more!)