• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bobby Hurley to ASU

FORKWDEVIL

shut up and make me a sandwich
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bringin that T cup back to Tempe.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's cute that you guys are excited about this hire but as long as Sean Miller is coaching at Arizona, there's no way he gets out-recruited by the likes of Hurley. And as we all know, college athletics is All about recruiting.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But how about that Jahii dunk with 6 seconds left in the game at Wells Fargo Arena. Us ASU fans had a 'good laugh' at that, too...

That dunk culminated one game for you, while our chant reminded you of our sustained fan support and on-court dominance in your own house. I guess it just depends on what the level of a good laugh means to you.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That dunk culminated one game for you, while our chant reminded you of our sustained fan support and on-court dominance in your own house. I guess it just depends on what the level of a good laugh means to you.
yea yea

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's cute that you guys are excited about this hire but as long as Sean Miller is coaching at Arizona, there's no way he gets out-recruited by the likes of Hurley. And as we all know, college athletics is All about recruiting.
its Fucking cute. Forksup, ForkNation standup. ITS CUTE. BOBBY HURLEY will piss all over Sean.

520GGATO

Southern Arizona Servin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 85.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its Fucking cute. Forksup, ForkNation standup. ITS CUTE. BOBBY HURLEY will piss all over Sean.
Do you think before you type? You used the word cute.....twice! What a fairy.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
aVZgT.gif

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thon Maker added ASU to his list and ASU is getting a stud transfer from Buffalo that Hurley is bringing with him apparently.

Jeff Goodman- "One source close to the situation told ESPN that Buffalo transfer Shannon Evans is leaning towards following Bobby Hurley to Arizona State."

That's a start. I may loathe ASU but for them to be even in the conversation of landing Thon Maker is a huge win for them. And Shannon Evans can ball… he still has 2 years of eligibility left as well. Not too shabby.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck all you pussycats. Go pound sand! This is my post, LOL
Thon Maker added ASU to his list and ASU is getting a stud transfer from Buffalo that Hurley is bringing with him apparently.

Jeff Goodman- "One source close to the situation told ESPN that Buffalo transfer Shannon Evans is leaning towards following Bobby Hurley to Arizona State."

That's a start. I may loathe ASU but for them to be even in the conversation of landing Thon Maker is a huge win for them. And Shannon Evans can ball… he still has 2 years of eligibility left as well. Not too shabby.
Thanks Sting! I didn't know that yet..... dang.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck all you pussycats. Go pound sand! This is my post, LOL

Thanks Sting! I didn't know that yet..... dang.

I can see things starting to change for the better already for you guys. Hurley could end up being a great hire, he has the name recognition, and location of Tempe to sell to college students in his favor already. ASU should be landing better players then they have been the last 10-15 years. I may not like them, but I'm no homer.

You just better hope he stays for more than 3 years.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see things starting to change for the better already for you guys. Hurley could end up being a great hire, he has the name recognition, and location of Tempe to sell to college students in his favor already. ASU should be landing better players then they have been the last 10-15 years. I may not like them, but I'm no homer.

You just better hope he stays for more than 3 years.

But... but... but.... there are too many sports in the PHX area, so Hurley and ASU are just wasting their time putting anything into basketball. No one will ever come because although there are like 5 million people in the Valley, and like 80k students, clearly 10k people going to watch ASU play is completely out of the realm of possibility.

:bawling:

Hopefully, ASU does actually get some recruits and puts the program on track to attract fans and do well for the Pac. At least then I can bring up the bullshit ASU fans have pawned off for so long about "other things to do in PHX" when asses are finally in the seats, and they realized that they just sucked so bad that no one ever wanted to come.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T cup bitches! Grand finish in Tucson tonight in baseball. ASU is a Power Rank#4 now. T Cup soon to be 3 years in a row! Back in Tucson 4/28 to finish this off.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But... but... but.... there are too many sports in the PHX area, so Hurley and ASU are just wasting their time putting anything into basketball. No one will ever come because although there are like 5 million people in the Valley, and like 80k students, clearly 10k people going to watch ASU play is completely out of the realm of possibility.

:bawling:

Hopefully, ASU does actually get some recruits and puts the program on track to attract fans and do well for the Pac. At least then I can bring up the bullshit ASU fans have pawned off for so long about "other things to do in PHX" when asses are finally in the seats, and they realized that they just sucked so bad that no one ever wanted to come.
but but but..There is NOT 5 Million in PHX you idiot. Correct is just over 4 Million in Maricopa County. Get your facts in order.

FORKWDEVIL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I met our AD, Ray last night at the ASU vs TTU baseball game and he seems like a great guy! He was saying some cool stuff about Coach Hurley.
I personally thanked him for the changes he has made!

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I met our AD, Ray last night at the ASU vs TTU baseball game and he seems like a great guy! He was saying some cool stuff about Coach Hurley.
I personally thanked him for the changes he has made!

You mean like how ASU has yet to finish in the coach's poll top ten in any relevant men's sport since he took over?

Great Job, Ray!!!!!

:yes:

FantasyBelowZero

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean like how ASU has yet to finish in the coach's poll top ten in any relevant men's sport since he took over?

Great Job, Ray!!!!!

:yes:
Way better than the other AD that we had who kept Dennis Erickson for way too long.

CatsTopPac

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't pay attn to CTP.

Hurley and Anderson are coming to Tucson tomorrow to try and spread ASU basketball. Better stay north of the Gila River, because everything else is firmly Red and Blue. Hell, he might just want to focus on the student section of ASU. The rest of the arena/city/state is ours.