• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Blue Pride ticket deals went out Thursday

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked up 2 tickets to Dallas and 1 to Arizona for face value.

Still going to shell out for Green Bay and San Fran. I've been to all 3 of the last SF games here, which have also been the most meaningful games we've played the last 2 years, so I can't let a couple hundred dollars stand between me and this team's destiny to repeat ; )

Anyone else pick up some tickets recently or plan on spending a few dollars on the NFL champs this coming season?

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I picked up 2 tickets to Dallas and 1 to Arizona for face value.

Still going to shell out for Green Bay and San Fran. I've been to all 3 of the last SF games here, which have also been the most meaningful games we've played the last 2 years, so I can't let a couple hundred dollars stand between me and this team's destiny to repeat ; )

Anyone else pick up some tickets recently or plan on spending a few dollars on the NFL champs this coming season?

My son and I have been organizing a group of 6 or 7 guys to make a trip down to the Denver game. Its about a 14 hour drive from where I live and we are thinking of taking a buddies RV and cruising down in that. We could drink beer and play poker the whole way there and back. Could be a fun way to go. Tickets for that game won't be fun to pay for though.