• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Blair Walsh kicks like a scared little B*tch!!

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HaroldSeattle, its time for Carroll to go.

Don't agree, success is hard to come by in the NFL. Things like hitting a great draft, injuries, or the bounce of the ball some times make the difference. The Seahawks have had some great years under Pete. Certainly above average and better then pretty much every team except the Patriots since Pete been coaching.
Only spoiled entitled fans with unrealistic expectations would want Pete gone.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And, I'm not letting Pete (wears his heart on his sleeve emotional idiot) Carroll off the hook.

Fake play on 4th down to a slow tight end 15 yards out instead of taking the field goal.

That's on you bitch Carroll.

Also on you is fucking away a time out on an obvious lost challenge because you are caught up in the moment.

Some of you may remember from Wilson's first year when Carroll called a TO to ice the kicker in Atlanta in that playoff game and turned a missed field goal into a playoff loss

I think Pete is a huge believer in second chances, so he gave Walsh a shot, thinking he could bring the best out of him and make it work... Walsh kinda figured out his hook thing, he's kicking straight lately, but now he doesn't have the leg power to make it to the goal from 52 yards ? That was weak, even if he missed it he should have the distance to at least get it there...

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck you Pete Carroll. Rot in hell.

9D0q42E.png

lol, Pete is a great coach, but he is a gambling man, he takes chances for sure... It's hard for Seattle fans to bitch too much though, he's had a great run with us ... But yeah, we've lost some games we coulda won for sure with safer play calling... That fake field goal tonight was another example, I don't understand why you gamble there, just take the points.... And guess what we ended up losing by ? Uh huh, 3 points... Pete rolls the dice, he's not afraid of trying, sometimes it bites us ...

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking down the barrel at philly, jax, LA, dallas. 3 of these 4 are surprise teams. Jax all of a sudden is not an easy team. With a depleted defense, i dont think we are as good as you say.

Here is the why i see those games.

Philly has not ran into a "Contender"
Jax is Tough. been watching them all year. Most likely it's a L but if we make them beat us deep we got a shot.
Dallas is like Dr. Jackel and Mr. Hyde, You Can't tell

We just need to beat LA at home and the division is ours

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't agree, success is hard to come by in the NFL. Things like hitting a great draft, injuries, or the bounce of the ball some times make the difference. The Seahawks have had some great years under Pete. Certainly above average and better then pretty much every team except the Patriots since Pete been coaching.
Only spoiled entitled fans with unrealistic expectations would want Pete gone.

:agree:

Best post of the week Harold! :10:

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pete is a High quality Head coach i just don't think he has coaches around him right now on his level. People look at the poor discipline and instantly point at Pete. Sorry to break it to you but he is not a position coach, he coaches them as a whole as a full unit the offense and the defense and special teams. he leaves the other stuff like positional discipline and play to the positional coaches. They are the ones that are teaching these guys to play in Carroll's system and how to be disciplined. Maybe Pete needs to get more hands on? or maybe not because it was working before.

I didn't think this was a superbowl caliber team before the season started and caught some flak for it. I felt they over spent on players that were declining and should have been looking to offload them to other teams ( ala Patriots, better a year to early than a year to late ) and now it's biting them in their collective bungholes.

90% of the posters here were saying 13-3 12-4 i was in the 10-6 to 11-5 range.

MKHawk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night was NOT on Walsh.

Carroll and Russ deserve much more of the blame than Walsh does (and Carroll deserves MUCH more than Russ).
The fake FG attempt - not enough time left, and points WERE NOT AT A PREMIUM in that game. They were getting the ball to start the 2nd half.
Tricking away not one, but 2 timeouts in he second half, those might have come in handy.
And the Houston GW drive may have been a net negative, because Seattle now believes they never need to spike the ball. Cost them vs Washington and last night. If you're getting 15-20 yards a pop, sure, keep things moving. As soon as they started settling for 3-5 yard passes the strategy doesn't work.
Hell, I'll argue kicking deep down 3 was a mistake that happened to work out for us
How many times have we seen a team down 3 in the last minutes get to the edge of FG range and then go into a shell and play things overly safe (some would call this a Schottenheimer)? How often does that blow up in the team's face?

Carroll has been so good for this franchise, but he blew this game last night. This was his vs Jeff Fisher in STL game for 2017 where he goes on tilt and makes inexplicable bad decisions throughout the game.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night was NOT on Walsh.

Carroll and Russ deserve much more of the blame than Walsh does (and Carroll deserves MUCH more than Russ).
The fake FG attempt - not enough time left, and points WERE NOT AT A PREMIUM in that game. They were getting the ball to start the 2nd half.
Tricking away not one, but 2 timeouts in he second half, those might have come in handy.

Carroll has been so good for this franchise, but he blew this game last night. This was his vs Jeff Fisher in STL game for 2017 where he goes on tilt and makes inexplicable bad decisions throughout the game.

Everyone is too blame for this game... Coaches and players... Players need to stop committing all these stupid penalties... They're being coached, over and over again, yet, they keep committing these penalties... For example, the 10 yard holding penalty on the Falcons final punt of the game ended up screwing us... We would've been closer for a FG attempt... Penalties are finally starting to have it's way with us because we're not as deep or talented as we once were to overcome these every game...

Sad to hear fans call for Pete to get fired over this game? That's just insane... As Chris Carter would say,

zn0gfl0f2gxa3ujhkken.png

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I didn't understand that fake field goal at all

Talk about coming back to bite you in the nuts

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about the last play in the Patriots Super Bowl?

How about going 4 years with a substandard O-Line?
No one should be letting Carroll off the hook for this loss. He has the biggest share of the blame for sure, but get rid of him?

If you want to fire Carroll you need a better option. This team won't go anywhere this year and has pretty much no chance of even making 10 wins, but his body of work overall suggests you better be getting one of the top 4-5 coaches in the sport if you want an upgrade out of firing him now.

This season may be slipping away and they have their hands full with finding replacements for key elements of their team, but firing him now would almost surely not work out how you expect it to and would lead to several years of transition and downturn at the very least.

You fire the guy that has no hope of leading your team to any sort of post season run, not the guy that has taken you there nearly every year he has been here just because of an injury laden downturn season.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, can we put an end to the Blair Walsh Project?
He should have been fired after the Washington game. I warned others about getting rid of our last kicker when everyone was down on him and no one was terribly optimistic when they brought in Walsh. Horrible hire that is biting them in the ass big time. At this point it can't possibly get any worse so bringing in anyone off the street just to try and improve it can't be a bad decision.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And, I'm not letting Pete (wears his heart on his sleeve emotional idiot) Carroll off the hook.

Fake play on 4th down to a slow tight end 15 yards out instead of taking the field goal.

That's on you bitch Carroll.

Also on you is fucking away a time out on an obvious lost challenge because you are caught up in the moment.

Some of you may remember from Wilson's first year when Carroll called a TO to ice the kicker in Atlanta in that playoff game and turned a missed field goal into a playoff loss.

For what it's worth, Luke Willson ran a 4.46 40 at his Pro Day. I wouldn't call him a slow TE.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will blame Carroll for the fake FG attempt. That was asinine. But, the terrible challenge of a completed pass falls squarely on Doug Baldwin. Why the fuck would he insist to Carroll that he caught that ball when he knew full well he didn't catch it? Did he think it was magically not going to slip to the ground on the replay? Baldwin cost the coach a timeout and challenge there because he didn't want to admit he didn't catch the ball. That was selfish, and I'm huge Baldwin fan.