• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Blackout - Texans/Bengals

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texans/Bengals will be blacked out Sunday in Cincy...

u guys got better things to do then go to a football game?

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carson palmer is a pos

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Dont know about that, the chick in the car has a black eye, and a BIG boot lip..Accident my ass..

that's more Ike Turner status...Phillips requires a total blugeoning including be thrown down a flight of stairs. Of course Nebraska allowed him to play in their Bowl game after that if memory serves me correctly...

daytonbenglfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Come on. Give Suh a chance. I have a feeling that he will make every thug that ever played a snap in the NFL seem like a boy scout before he is done reaking havoc.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texans/Bengals will be blacked out Sunday in Cincy...

u guys got better things to do then go to a football game?

Attending a National Football League game in person is not my idea of fun.

vancelot23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Attending a National Football League game in person is not my idea of fun.

This..I might venture up and take one in every few years, but for the most part, I'd just as soon watch on my '52 HD TV without a bunch of drunk yahoos ruining my day.

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This..I might venture up and take one in every few years, but for the most part, I'd just as soon watch on my '52 HD TV without a bunch of drunk yahoos ruining my day.

Once every 3 or 4 years I get on a "party bus" with people I know and attend a game. And it's not because a football game is being played, either. It's because I enjoy the comraderie and want to blow off some steam. The football game is a distant 3rd or 4th on the list of plusses that compel me to attend.

When you take into account the bad sight-lines, the obnoxious fans, the cost, the weather, the worst owner in all of prosfessional sports, and the worst head coach in all of professional sports...there's just no reason to attend. In fact, I consider anyone who does so on a regular basis apart of the problem. They are the enemy.

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The company I work for let some of us watch from the box they used to romance customers. For a preseason game of course. It was rather nice being separated from all those grubby "working class yayhoos" even though I'm really one of them. They had a smorgasbord of food already paid for and guy there to explain the game to my co-workers who only knew about cricket and "futboll", Quite eye-opening to see how the 1% lives.

of course, when the company got bought out, the old corporation kept the booth and our new company doesn't have any such thing. grrr...

Servo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I honestly dont like going to PBS unless it's with a big group and I'm really drunk. The whole place smells like piss. The escalators never work. Last time I was there this drunk chick from I'm assuming Price Hill (definitely west side) puked all over the person in front of her during the national anthem. Much rather be at home, a bar or BW3's..

DanBengalfan

Raving lunatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly dont like going to PBS unless it's with a big group and I'm really drunk. The whole place smells like piss. The escalators never work. Last time I was there this drunk chick from I'm assuming Price Hill (definitely west side) puked all over the person in front of her during the national anthem. Much rather be at home, a bar or BW3's..

wow, usually I'm by myself and I get a seat surrounded by fans of the opposing team.

That sounds like quite an experience.

jgreene95

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm in KC, have the NFL ticket ( at a discount once again) nothing like the comfort of your own home on a cold winters day,best seat in the house,cheapest season ticket ever.
I held season tics for the 90's, I have earned my stripes lol

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thats me,i like to go to a game once or twice every few yr's but staying home and "tailgaiting"that's best!It helps when you don't have to pay a fortune for food and beer!..:tea: