• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bitchmode!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just thought Blount was showing everyone the shirt he was wearing when he quit earlier in the season? He is the only one on that team that doesn't deserve a ring IMO.

There really should be requirements in regards to rings

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things won't end well for LeGarrette Blount once Doublejive gets ahold of him…

2mnrl3p.png

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even know what that means, but you obviously missed my point, which was up until recently the winning team could have the parade in their city and maybe a couple players have some fun with the fans and make a joke about the opposing team and no one outside of that city even knows or cares about it. Now a guy holds up a t-shirt and the next thing you know he has to go on twitter so people don't get upset about him "dissing" another player.

I know what you are saying. And it applies to all athletes. If Blount didn't think this photo was going to go national then he is a bigger idiot than I thought he was. I just don't get how this is any different than any number of other things that players do that is considered "classless"

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Two wrongs don't make a right" - Some fuckin' Philosopher somewhere

"Revenge is the sweetest thing next to pussy" - Tupac Shakur

I mean, there's two ways to look at it. Did Pats players pull a mid-game Midnight Angel like Sherman did?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things won't end well for LeGarrette Blount once Doublejive gets ahold of him…

2mnrl3p.png

I'm sorry, but that's not f'n funny. WTF would make you post something like that?

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a dog in the fight, i'm just wondering why the pats are so concerned with the team they beat for the title?

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Two wrongs don't make a right" - Some fuckin' Philosopher somewhere

"Revenge is the sweetest thing next to pussy" - Tupac Shakur

I mean, there's two ways to look at it. Did Pats players pull a mid-game Midnight Angel like Sherman did?

Revenge for what?

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Pats players pull a mid-game Midnight Angel like Sherman did?

I don't think making fun of Revis mid-game for giving up a TD in a textbook play is anywhere near as bad as what MA did.

Sherman and Revis have a thing going...Sherman was just pointing out that he continues to be the better CB.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think making fun of Revis mid-game for giving up a TD in a textbook play is anywhere near as bad as what MA did.

Sherman and Revis have a thing going...Sherman was just pointing out that he continues to be the better CB.

Hope you noticed that Revis was impeded by the ref

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope you noticed that Revis was impeded by the ref

Of course I did...that's part of what makes it a textbook endzone play. Every single WR and CB in the NFL knows that you try to run a pick play off the ref. It's taught in high school through college and a similar route is run by every team in that situation with at least 1 of their WRs.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it's the exact same thing. Again, did any Patriots players find a camera to stare into while they openly taunted the Seahawks during the game? Did Revis? The Sound FX of the game they're running this week shows an exchange where Sherman is dissing on Edleman after making a play. Something to the effect of "We own you we eat you!"

You fucking lost you chump. Now, I've never been one to to get into it with Seahawks fans here at the hoop but if you guys seriously don't see why people would take pleasure in seeing a braggart asshole like Sherman get his due, then ya'll can suck it.

I don't think Blount should have taken a picture with the Lynch shirt just because Lynch has been cool with the Pats but I sure don't blame Edleman for going around with the Sherman poster.

sherman2.jpg

Fuck him and his baby and his baby momma! What an asshole.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

Some people take this shit waaayyy too seriously.

I agree, not that Sherman cares about strangers respecting him, but I regained respect when he went over to Brady after game to shake hands

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't look at me, talk to Blount!

Although this was kinda funny.....But.......sorry LeGarrette,but he`s a helluva lot better than you ever will.

This like seattle`s te willson holding up a bitchgronk t-shirt if he had won the SB...............It just doesn`t work.

Now if legarrette would have mention something of not talking to the media,his joke would have been a lot funnier with more gesture.