• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: WEEK 4… @IND

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harris has intangibles, like team leadership, but lacks the actual on-field production. He kills this team. He's just not a bell cow. They would be best to let him walk this offseason, not even attempt to sign him.

Not picking up his 5th year was the right move.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harris has intangibles, like team leadership, but lacks the actual on-field production. He kills this team. He's just not a bell cow. They would be best to let him walk this offseason, not even attempt to sign him.

I just don't understand why they keep trying to run tosses or sprint-outs with him when he is much better running downhill.

Although I say this knowing full well even running downhill he tends to dance too much lol

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't understand why they keep trying to run tosses or sprint-outs with him when he is much better running downhill.

Although I say this knowing full well even running downhill he tends to dance too much lol
Yeah, a lot of ballerina spinning in him, like Mendenhall.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, a lot of ballerina spinning in him, like Mendenhall.
Very much like Mendenhall. Dude has 30-40 lbs on some of these DBs and he's out there trying to juke them majority of the time. When he decides to run them over he winds up on highlight reels or Angry Runs. But why he doesn't do that every time is baffling.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very much like Mendenhall. Dude has 30-40 lbs on some of these DBs and he's out there trying to juke them majority of the time. When he decides to run them over he winds up on highlight reels or Angry Runs. But why he doesn't do that every time is baffling.
We need Warren back, and need Patterson healthy. Both are much more helpful to Fields.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The other thing with Harris is he never seems to find the hole and wants that contact at the line of scrimmage. You saw what this o-line was capable of opening up when Patterson was running before he got hurt.

I think @SteelersPride - > you mentioned how Harris is hurting this team vs helping last week. This game was very evident of that.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thank you! I truly dont care if hes “ running hard” or “hes really trying”

Hes just not good enough. Almost anyone else back there performa better with their opportunities.