• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bitchmode!

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,000.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, not that Sherman cares about strangers respecting him, but I regained respect when he went over to Brady after game to shake hands

He has always done that stuff, but haters claim he doesn't because the media doesn't focus on it. He gets the spotlight when he's doing his shtick, not when he's giving props. If you read his twitter or see the stuff the mass media ignores, he's typically always giving credit to the other teams when Seattle loses or he gets beat by someone.

Hell, that video of him pretending to be a reporter on the street before SB 47 while he was asking random strangers to pick between Sherman and Revis was hysterical. There were lots of them totally trashing him and then when he told them he was Sherman he was laughing while he was telling them it was ok. He gets it.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a Seahawks fan and love Beast Mode, but that shirt was pretty damn funny.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's the exact same thing. Again, did any Patriots players find a camera to stare into while they openly taunted the Seahawks during the game? Did Revis? The Sound FX of the game they're running this week shows an exchange where Sherman is dissing on Edleman after making a play. Something to the effect of "We own you we eat you!"

You fucking lost you chump. Now, I've never been one to to get into it with Seahawks fans here at the hoop but if you guys seriously don't see why people would take pleasure in seeing a braggart asshole like Sherman get his due, then ya'll can suck it.

I don't think Blount should have taken a picture with the Lynch shirt just because Lynch has been cool with the Pats but I sure don't blame Edleman for going around with the Sherman poster.

sherman2.jpg

Fuck him and his baby and his baby momma! What an asshole.

Soooo what your saying is talk shit about Lynch because Richard Sherman?????

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think making fun of Revis mid-game for giving up a TD in a textbook play is anywhere near as bad as what MA did.

Sherman and Revis have a thing going...Sherman was just pointing out that he continues to be the better CB.

That rubbed me the wrong way because the referee is the only reason revis couldn't make a play on the ball. The referees block put a new meaning to 12th man. I'm honestly no sure who's better between Sherman and revis. I'd take either on the bears.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That rubbed me the wrong way because the referee is the only reason revis couldn't make a play on the ball. The referees block put a new meaning to 12th man. I'm honestly no sure who's better between Sherman and revis. I'd take either on the bears.

I see them as different players.

When I watch Revis I see what I think is the closest thing to Primetime Sanders I've seen. And I think he's a better tackler than Deion was.

Sherman doesn't move around much and he doesn't seem as light on his feet as Revis. Maybe more physical and for sure effective.

Aside from that pick on Revis, he was $$ in the Super Bowl.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see them as different players.

When I watch Revis I see what I think is the closest thing to Primetime Sanders I've seen. And I think he's a better tackler than Deion was.

Sherman doesn't move around much and he doesn't seem as light on his feet as Revis. Maybe more physical and for sure effective.

Aside from that pick on Revis, he was $$ in the Super Bowl.

Aside from the touchdown Revis gave up?

I dont think Brady completed a pass on Sherman all game either. Not that he really tried. He was dinking and dunking all game.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I popped on this thread thinking 'Bitchmode' was MA having a fit. Sorry, my bad. Carry on.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aside from the touchdown Revis gave up?

I dont think Brady completed a pass on Sherman all game either. Not that he really tried. He was dinking and dunking all game.

Of course you see it that way.

Revis gave up nothing.

But throwing at Sherman or not, Brady moved the ball on the clutch Seahawks DBs all day long. And wonderfully well in Q4.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Seahawks didn't have so many mouthy jackasses on their team I doubt any of the punking we saw at yesterday's parade would have happened.

You reap what you sow, no?
This was directed directly at Marshawn.
I wonder what he said to deserve that? Maybe you know...

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was directed directly at Marshawn.
I wonder what he said to deserve that? Maybe you know...

I guess we'll call him collateral damage. :noidea:

Look, Blount caught the T-shirt, which was thrown on the Duck Boat by a fan and held it up for a laugh. He apologized on his twitter feed after the parade and for all we know has placed a call to Lynch to apologize in person. Personally I couldn't care less.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Soooo what your saying is talk shit about Lynch because Richard Sherman?????

1) I was responding to BoBlake, not commenting on Lynch.

2) I said in the post you quote that Blount shouldn't have held up the shirt.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Seahawks didn't have so many mouthy jackasses on their team I doubt any of the punking we saw at yesterday's parade would have happened.

You reap what you sow, no?

The T-shirts were being sold at the parade for fans that have been listening to all the crap for weeks.

Celebrating football players drinking - probably had a lot to do with the T-shirt waving......

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We trained with gay blades and nipple chains here in Seatte.

First this guy wants to put his arm up guys asses, then he wants to do prostates. Early 80's called and want their Jeri curls back

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That'd mean more if it wasn't only Russell Wilson in those pics. Nice try though, but again, you are trying way too hard.

Yeah. The Seahawks fans are the ones trying too hard. You're the one flooding the boards with all the negative Seattle crap you can find.

:doh: