• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

CY

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of talk about his current injury. You know, the self reported stinger from series 1 vs Browns. Not much since. Has been to his doctor, as Ron said. Mentioned again today with a disgruntled look, getting chase his sign off with "the" doctor is our goal. Pretty much said nothing.
Could this be a CY finger to Ron the GM, I'm not risking any injury before AZ defensive snap 1? Have the Commander's doctors reported anything with this injury? I think much more goes on behind the scenes than we know about and for once, Ron ain't telling on himself.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CY looking after CY

chillerdab

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has the team changed doctors since the Trent Williams fiasco? If not, then I’m not sure how anybody could blame CY for taking his time.

Not sure I would trust the team doctors anyway, given they are probably a holdover from the last owner.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has the team changed doctors since the Trent Williams fiasco? If not, then I’m not sure how anybody could blame CY for taking his time.

Not sure I would trust the team doctors anyway, given they are probably a holdover from the last owner.
CY is in a walk year. After the stinger early on I believe HE decided to shut it down until week 1 using his own doctors discretion. This is where I feel Rivera has the beef with him. He will play game 1 as he will be looking to secure the bag, here or elsewhere.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn’t make any difference if chase is injured or just hurt. or this is all positioning for the future. He is unavailable to this team. We need an OG. Trade him while we can still get something.

countryroads316

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn’t make any difference if chase is injured or just hurt. or this is all positioning for the future. He is unavailable to this team. We need an OG. Trade him while we can still get something.
Dalton Risner is a free agent right now and would be a huge upgrade for us at LG

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's an interesting question far as changing doctors go. They certainly fucked up the TW situation. Still pisses me off every time I hear a talking head call TW the best OT in football.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think our HC should stop lying about the severity of injuries . he did that with samuels , and he has done that with CY , it couldnt have been "just a stinger " . i wont bust a guy for being hurt but when clowney has been on the field he hasnt produced like a number 2 overall pick and we passed on better options

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think our HC should stop lying about the severity of injuries . he did that with samuels , and he has done that with CY , it couldnt have been "just a stinger " . i wont bust a guy for being hurt but when clowney has been on the field he hasnt produced like a number 2 overall pick and we passed on better options
RR's lying wouldn't be such an irritant, neither would his truth-telling (which may be even more irritating) if he was a half-ass decent HC.