• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bills post game

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
then how is that any different then the offense last season ? why bring him in ?

We brought in EB b/c we thought we will get a smarter and better play caller. We basically have a rookie QB, you cant just let him throw 35-40 times a game and get killed against an below average line. Need more roll outs and runs. Why does EB get away from Robinson?? Even after the big scramble from Howell to put us in scoring position. He calls two straight passes after Howell gets crushed on the play. Runs on 3rd and short from shotgun then goes for it on 4th with a pass. That was horrible.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are the Commanders 2-1 or 0-3?

A little too early for season-defining statements

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are 2-1 and hopefully we can get Howell protected properly. I don't who is saying season defining statements.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are 2-1 and hopefully we can get Howell protected properly. I don't who is saying season defining statements.
RR should have fixed the o/line

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To those upset with Sam Howell's 4 interception game against the Bills:

Did you know that one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time, Tom Brady, threw 4 interceptions in a game 6 times in his career? One of those games was against the Bills in 2011.

Even the best players make mistakes. It's important to remember that Sam Howell is still a young quarterback, and he's going to learn from his mistakes.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look after we lose to the eagles next week we have a chance to go 5-2. Now we have to actually do it . remember falco beat an undefeated eagles team last yr and we are just about the same type of team

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look after we lose to the eagles next week we have a chance to go 5-2. Now we have to actually do it . remember falco beat an undefeated eagles team last yr and we are just about the same type of team

Right, check out the rushing stats and the turnovers Falco got that game.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
long time since we had such a young stareter.hope he gets bettTo those upset with Sam Howell's 4 interception game against the Bills:

Did you know that one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time, Tom Brady, threw 4 interceptions in a game 6 times in his career? One of those games was against the Bills in 2011.

Even the best players make mistakes. It's important to remember that Sam Howell is still a young quarterback, and he's going to learn from his mistakes.
been a long time since we had a rookie qb.hope he gets better in time cause it won,t happen overnight.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team and this fanbase needed that.

Ron still confuses me with some of his in-game decisions. You go for it on 4th and leave points on the field, yet you're on the 40 with two timeouts, and you head for the locker room?

I dont think they came out flat. Early mistakes and sacks just killed all the buzz and any momentum.

EB is way too pass happy. I think the Skins or Robinson had 8ypc today and EBs out there throwing it all over the place with a line that can't pass pro but seem on the surface to be a very capable run blocking unit.

Howell was awful. Not ready to give up on him yet. He has got to learn how to quit on a play. That said he seems to be a good bit ahead of where Zach Wilson, and Fields are. The Steelers just drafted Pickett and sent scouts to go look at Deion's kid. I want to see how he responds.

Do you move AG to WR and let him be Samuel's replacement next year and draft a true burner at RB?

Dotson has been real quiet this year. The receivers in general. Could be the line. Could be EB hasn't realized we don't have Kelce. Fix that shit ASAP.

The interior is fine. I probably go LT #1 and RT#2 in the draft next year.

St. Juste is so much better on the outside. He got cooked today.

This is the best I've seen Fuller play since before we traded him. Playing real good ball right now.

I hope they let this sink in. We lost an out of conference game to a SB contender......and came away healthy.

Look at the film and get ready for Philly.
Yep, so when does Ron approach EB and say, RUN THE F'KN BALL DUDE OR YOU WILL BE REPLACED! LOL!

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, so when does Ron approach EB and say, RUN THE F'KN BALL DUDE OR YOU WILL BE REPLACED! LOL!
Arizona proved yesterday Dallas can be run on. I want us to stay aggressive but you gotta ride the hot hand. Kinda feels like EB is auditioning at times.

dcrising

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i love this "fix the o-line" over and over again. um hello this is what washington has on o-line. any fixing will have to be done in the 2024 offseason.