• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bills post game

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This team and this fanbase needed that.

Ron still confuses me with some of his in-game decisions. You go for it on 4th and leave points on the field, yet you're on the 40 with two timeouts, and you head for the locker room?

I dont think they came out flat. Early mistakes and sacks just killed all the buzz and any momentum.

EB is way too pass happy. I think the Skins or Robinson had 8ypc today and EBs out there throwing it all over the place with a line that can't pass pro but seem on the surface to be a very capable run blocking unit.

Howell was awful. Not ready to give up on him yet. He has got to learn how to quit on a play. That said he seems to be a good bit ahead of where Zach Wilson, and Fields are. The Steelers just drafted Pickett and sent scouts to go look at Deion's kid. I want to see how he responds.

Do you move AG to WR and let him be Samuel's replacement next year and draft a true burner at RB?

Dotson has been real quiet this year. The receivers in general. Could be the line. Could be EB hasn't realized we don't have Kelce. Fix that shit ASAP.

The interior is fine. I probably go LT #1 and RT#2 in the draft next year.

St. Juste is so much better on the outside. He got cooked today.

This is the best I've seen Fuller play since before we traded him. Playing real good ball right now.

I hope they let this sink in. We lost an out of conference game to a SB contender......and came away healthy.

Look at the film and get ready for Philly.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
never been on ESPN boards so you have me confused with someone else
I copied your post but it was not entirely aimed at you. Before this forum we (maybe you weren't there) and it was nothing but back for thrash talk between Dallas and Washington fans Luckily we can block here this conversation between you and the other person reminds me of the the old ESPN boards. So put you pea shooter away and chill out.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ron still confuses me with some of his in-game decisions. You go for it on 4th and leave points on the field, yet you're on the 40 with two timeouts, and you head for the locker room?

I dont think they came out flat. Early mistakes and sacks just killed all the buzz and any momentum.

EB is way too pass happy. I think the Skins or Robinson had 8ypc today and EBs out there throwing it all over the place with a line that can't pass pro but seem on the surface to be a very capable run blocking unit.

Howell was awful. Not ready to give up on him yet. He has got to learn how to quit on a play. That said he seems to be a good bit ahead of where Zach Wilson, and Fields are. The Steelers just drafted Pickett and sent scouts to go look at Deion's kid. I want to see how he responds.

Do you move AG to WR and let him be Samuel's replacement next year and draft a true burner at RB?

Dotson has been real quiet this year. The receivers in general. Could be the line. Could be EB hasn't realized we don't have Kelce. Fix that shit ASAP.

This is the best I've seen Fuller play since before we traded him. Playing real good ball right now.

I hope they let this sink in. We lost an out of conference game to a SB contender......and came away healthy.

The hope is this is RR's last year. Not sure yet about EB ... it is too early to tell.

I don't think AG is a WR. Dotson was leading the team in receptions after two weeks but they are all short catches. I need to see more from EB. Spot on about the yards per carry. Why aren't they running more. There has been some talk about receivers not open, we can't see that.

I also like the guards and center.

How many passes throw towards Forbes? Not many. Fuller is playing well.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The hope is this is RR's last year. Not sure yet about EB ... it is too early to tell.

I don't think AG is a WR. Dotson was leading the team in receptions after two weeks but they are all short catches. I need to see more from EB. Spot on about the yards per carry. Why aren't they running more. There has been some talk about receivers not open, we can't see that.

I also like the guards and center.

How many passes throw towards Forbes? Not many. Fuller is playing well.
Looking at the job McDaniel is doing in Miami does make our coach look a little dated. I like Ron and i expect this team to respond. His teams always do, but he didnt do himself any favors with Josh Harris today.

In regards to AG i was thinking more of that swiss army knife role. I dunno what to do with him. He was a WR in college and it appears he's just not used to carring the ball in traffic. Very talented player.

Charles/Gates/Cosmi are holding their own and then some. 7.8m cap hit if we cut Wylie next year. Curious to see if they give Lucas a shot.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking at the job McDaniel is doing in Miami does make our coach look a little dated. I like Ron and i expect this team to respond. His teams always do, but he didnt do himself any favors with Josh Harris today.

In regards to AG i was thinking more of that swiss army knife role. I dunno what to do with him. He was a WR in college and it appears he's just not used to carring the ball in traffic. Very talented player.

Charles/Gates/Cosmi are holding their own and then some. 7.8m cap hit if we cut Wylie next year. Curious to see if they give Lucas a shot.
I think Ron has what I call those "why didn't we think of that earlier" moments. If Josh was the one who said something to Sean Payton I hope he is talking to some other people because Sean is not looking good so far.

I don't know much you saw Ritchie's defenses under Gibbs I. We loved when he was going up against a young QB because he would mind fuck them into submission. The same thing is happening to Sam. He says he is seeing coverages and maybe he is in the secondary but they are killing him on the line. Notice all the LBer sacks? They are overloading the side without a TE then dropping a lineman or two into zone coverage while the LBers bllitz.

I don't know if Sam is the guy or not but he is going to go through ABC routine if games keep going like they are. Remember it took Cousins three years to be ready to start.

I agree with using AG with as a Swiss Army knife.

To me the game was entirely about TO's and mistakes. The chances to be in the game were there for the first three quarters but the team or Howell and EB kept shooting themselves in the foot. 4th quarter was just a shit show.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Ron has what I call those "why didn't we think of that earlier" moments. If Josh was the one who said something to Sean Payton I hope he is talking to some other people because Sean is not looking good so far.

I don't know much you saw Ritchie's defenses under Gibbs I. We loved when he was going up against a young QB because he would mind fuck them into submission. The same thing is happening to Sam. He says he is seeing coverages and maybe he is in the secondary but they are killing him on the line. Notice all the LBer sacks? They are overloading the side without a TE then dropping a lineman or two into zone coverage while the LBers bllitz.

I don't know if Sam is the guy or not but he is going to go through ABC routine if games keep going like they are. Remember it took Cousins three years to be ready to start.

I agree with using AG with as a Swiss Army knife.

To me the game was entirely about TO's and mistakes. The chances to be in the game were there for the first three quarters but the team or Howell and EB kept shooting themselves in the foot. 4th quarter was just a shit show.
Yeah i remember the defenses Richie put together. Three shutouts at home to start the 91 season. 82 and 87 defenses weren't bad either but 91 was different.

EB is going to have to find a way to get the WRs involved without getting Sam killed.

Additionally give this man the ball more.
Screenshot_20230924_225031_Instagram.jpg

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was awful at the end of the game. Should have pulled Howell. They decided to let him take 3 more sacks. Why? Offensive players and coaching were bad this game. EB refused to protect Howell. We weren't supposed to win this one anyways. We have to move on from this. Howell looks shell shocked. Hey Gibson fumbled again.

I did NOT understand why they had Howell
and McLaurin playing on the last drive down 37-0 with less than two minutes to go. How stupid would not wanting to be shutout look if either got injured? One of my biggest pet peeves of sports. I understand one cannot play to avoid injuries and players can have no contact injuries or slip in the shower, but geez. I’m glad Buffalo Bills were not as classless as the Eagles were here:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SH has had 4 career starts and we don’t think he has an “it factor “ ? Young qbs arent allowEd to have clunkers ? EB can’t train his players ? This team will be better later in the yr

He may very well be a dud by find out

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good post. I saw someone say he can't even hold the ball back there 3 seconds and started to comment then. Three seconds is too long. The ball has to be out in no more than 2.5. It is what good NFL QBs can accomplish. Read the D pre-snap, snap, go through progressions and ball out in 2.2 seconds.

Brock2005

Intellectual Bully
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Concur on all. Couldn't have said it better myself

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Concur on all. Couldn't have said it better myself
Appreciate that Brock. Took one on the chin yesterday but 5-2 should be the goal headed into the second Philly game.

Brock2005

Intellectual Bully
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did NOT understand why they had Howell
and McLaurin playing on the last drive down 37-0 with less than two minutes to go. How stupid would not wanting to be shutout look if either got injured? One of my biggest pet peeves of sports. I understand one cannot play to avoid injuries and players can have no contact injuries or slip in the shower, but geez. I’m glad Buffalo Bills were not as classless as the Eagles were here:

Another thought process would be that they need all the reps they can get if they're getting shut out.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its about processing and you have to understand the kid is young

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its about processing and you have to understand the kid is young

True, but EB has to protect him with play calling and the running game.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, but EB has to protect him with play calling and the running game.
then how is that any different then the offense last season ? why bring him in ?