• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bill Burr seahawk rant.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy is one of the best current comedians in my opinion. He happens to be a huge patriots fan. I don't think he appreciated getting beat in Seattle last year... anyway hilarious rant about seattle.

Best part was describing seahawk fans in the begining, and then at around 6:20 he talks about the 12th man and how they think they are responsible for the noise in their stadium... funny as hell.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy is one of the best current comedians in my opinion. He happens to be a huge patriots fan. I don't think he appreciated getting beat in Seattle last year... anyway hilarious rant about seattle.

Best part was describing seahawk fans in the begining, and then at around 6:20 he talks about the 12th man and how they think they are responsible for the noise in their stadium... funny as hell.

LOL, the whole segment is funny. Knows how to use those FBombs well.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, you guys got face fucked by Seattle in front the whole nation but LOL at this ginger club rat ragging on their fans. I know it makes me feel better .

shouldakepowens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, you guys got face fucked by Seattle in front the whole nation but LOL at this ginger club rat ragging on their fans. I know it makes me feel better .

You sure are on this board a lot for not being a niner fan

NinerFan52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Could be worse... Imagine if we dropped a game to the Cardinals...

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

A Lion fan living in a third world city taking shots at Niner fans...

:yahoo:

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Anyone post more troll bait threads than breaker?

Jesus fucking Christ.

69er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It should. Loins constantly gets face fucked by the Packers, they will get face fucked by the Bears, your city looked like it got face fucked by Armageddon, and the Giants face fucked your Tigers...in front of the whole nation.

How I envy you guys.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It should. Loins constantly gets face fucked by the Packers, they will get face fucked by the Bears, your city looked like it got face fucked by Armageddon, and the Giants face fucked your Tigers...in front of the whole nation.

How I envy you guys.

Amen

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill is having a hard time accepting Russell Wilson is good.... I agree with him though about the refs calling cheesy penalties... But he's spewing sour grapes because his Patriots got POPPED in Seattle... How many times has Tom Brady been given gifts... MY GOD.... I bet he didn't cry then...

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are an ass Rob, but I gotta admit that is pretty goddamn funny!

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? How many troll bait threads have I started here?

And this isn't even a troll bait thread. Its just a humorous rant by a well known comedian that I thought was funny and in a way helped me get past our most recent loss with humor.

if you can't post something like that but a thread about how sick and tired you are of pete carroll is legit... then I don't know what to say.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? How many troll bait threads have I started here?

And this isn't even a troll bait thread. Its just a humorous rant by a well known comedian that I thought was funny and in a way helped me get past our most recent loss with humor.

if you can't post something like that but a thread about how sick and tired you are of pete carroll is legit... then I don't know what to say.

And admittedly, the rant was pretty funny.