• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bill Burr seahawk rant.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill is having a hard time accepting Russell Wilson is good.... I agree with him though about the refs calling cheesy penalties... But he's spewing sour grapes because his Patriots got POPPED in Seattle... How many times has Tom Brady been given gifts... MY GOD.... I bet he didn't cry then...

Boogie, it's stand-up comedy. Dont think it is supposed to be taken that seriously.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing like well-timed F bomb to make a joke more funnyy. He sounds like me watching a 49er game in my living room.

I am sure he sounds a lot like most of us last sunday night.

Breaker99

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No.

I even said something about it to him, and he responded like a 12 year old.

Of course no one is a bigger seattle fan knob slobber than you are.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boogie, it's stand-up comedy. Dont think it is supposed to be taken that seriously.

Well.... Yeah it's comedy but he's capping on us pretty good... I'm not mad at the guy some of it's funny but he's got some sour grapes there....

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill is having a hard time accepting Russell Wilson is good.... I agree with him though about the refs calling cheesy penalties... But he's spewing sour grapes because his Patriots got POPPED in Seattle... How many times has Tom Brady been given gifts... MY GOD.... I bet he didn't cry then...

Did you even listen to the bit?

He admitted multiple times, it was just sour grapes, AND he said he hated the "Tuck" rule and even gets mad watching Brady get away with shit!?

WTF dude, fanatic or not, Bill Burr is the shit, and represents truth to the highest order.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well.... Yeah it's comedy but he's capping on us pretty good... I'm not mad at the guy some of it's funny but he's got some sour grapes there....

How much is it really sour grapes? I am sure saying that is part of his gig. I would think his primary goal is to create material that will make his audience laugh. I would bet it really doesn't matter much as it is for most fans who know how to keep sports in its proper context.

xJuicex

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol that was awesome and hilarious.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had never heard of this guy till I saw this thread and this morning I came across a a bit he was doing on Conan O'Brian and this dude is really funny!

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This guy is one of the best current comedians in my opinion. He happens to be a huge patriots fan. I don't think he appreciated getting beat in Seattle last year... anyway hilarious rant about seattle.

Best part was describing seahawk fans in the begining, and then at around 6:20 he talks about the 12th man and how they think they are responsible for the noise in their stadium... funny as hell.

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Dude was F'in hilarious and I agree with what he had to say, especially about not liking
today's game because you can't hit a QB or cover a WR. Back in the day, it took ballz
for a receiver to ran a slant or crossing route in the middle of the field. Today, everyone does.

He gave the Hawks way more props than I expected. Said our D was great and he liked
our big corners. The slam on Sherman was funnier than fuck.

I loved when he was talking about the receivers just have to run down the field, turn around
and it's over as the cb tries to grab at his waist to pull him down. Then he says something
like "Another big gain for Fuckin' Joe Blow. He has 400 yds passing in the 2nd qtr, a new
NFL record. It's fuckin amazing, he couldn't carry Dan Marino's fuckin jock strap but he just broke
one of his records. Classic.

This NFL is wussy ball. Could Ronnie Lott play today? LT? That's just a start. No way.

Last edited by a moderator:

SeattleOspreys

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the football I love.....

Last edited by a moderator:

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, you guys got face fucked by Seattle in front the whole nation but LOL at this ginger club rat ragging on their fans. I know it makes me feel better .

A Lions fan talking about another team getting beat... that's real cute.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Dude was F'in hilarious and I agree with what he had to say, especially about not liking
today's game because you can't hit a QB or cover a WR. Back in the day, it took ballz
for a receiver to ran a slant or crossing route in the middle of the field. Today, everyone does.

He gave the Hawks way more props than I expected. Said our D was great and he liked
our big corners. The slam on Sherman was funnier than fuck.

I loved when he was talking about the receivers just have to run down the field, turn around
and it's over as the cb tries to grab at his waist to pull him down. Then he says something
like "Another big gain for Fuckin' Joe Blow. He has 400 yds passing in the 2nd qtr, a new
NFL record. It's fuckin amazing, he couldn't carry Dan Marino's fuckin jock strap but he just broke
one of his records. Classic.

This NFL is wussy ball. Could Ronnie Lott play today? LT? That's just a start. No way.

Exactly. Today you have so many guys who wouldn't be shit if they played back in the day.