• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

biggest off season regret ?

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my girlfriend could have came up with something better than that. come on now espn...

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not being able to re-sign lorenzo, tho I completely understand why.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not being able to re-sign lorenzo, tho I completely understand why.

yep! Gonna miss 'Zo. Beyond all that did on the field and his ridiculous versatility, he was a really good dude and active in the community here.

I'm happy that contract will probably give him and his family stability for life and help him in his charity work.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know, I'm not so sure of that. He definitely got more money for a few years, but if he would have stayed here, he had a chance to retire a skin for life and could have written his own ticket in this town. Similar to what Theismann, Walker, and Riggo have done. He could have very easily transitioned to local broadcasting, similar to walker. Where he is now, he's just another player who will probably be gone and forgotten in 3 years.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's definitely a guy who'll be missed.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know, I'm not so sure of that. He definitely got more money for a few years, but if he would have stayed here, he had a chance to retire a skin for life and could have written his own ticket in this town. Similar to what Theismann, Walker, and Riggo have done. He could have very easily transitioned to local broadcasting, similar to walker. Where he is now, he's just another player who will probably be gone and forgotten in 3 years.

maybe he will find his way back to us as dockery once did :suds:

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He obviously must have gotten a good deal, anyone recall what he was offered and what he took for ARI.

I wonder if they were a little disappointed with his pass coverage skills and so therefore weren't pressed to re-sign him

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He obviously must have gotten a good deal, anyone recall what he was offered and what he took for ARI.

I wonder if they were a little disappointed with his pass coverage skills and so therefore weren't pressed to re-sign him

Lorenzo Alexander: Decision to leave Redskins for Cardinals was both hard and easy

Here you go. It sounds like there would not have been a problem if the cap sanctions were not in place & Alexander indicated it was tough for him to leave DC. According to the article it was over $1 million in guaranteed money which is a lot at his level.

skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lorenzo Alexander: Decision to leave Redskins for Cardinals was both hard and easy

Here you go. It sounds like there would not have been a problem if the cap sanctions were not in place & Alexander indicated it was tough for him to leave DC. According to the article it was over $1 million in guaranteed money which is a lot at his level.

Wow! Thanks, that was a huge difference in money. That sucks, BUT with that cheater D.Washington in ARI being suspended Alexander should get some extra snaps on the field.
He was a madden hit stick type of guy, lol