• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Wings full off season plan including draft....

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name 10 teams who would trade their current QB for Bradford straight up?

What for? Find a post where I said Bradford was a top 10 QB? Since I never made that claim I am not going to waste my time trying.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I re-read the post I may have misquoted you DaEagles.....However.....it is not about 10 teams that would trade for Bradford. I think he is in the upper half of QB's in the NFL....not the bottom half. He is free agent so making assumptions about who would trade for him makes zero sense.

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I re-read the post I may have misquoted you DaEagles.....However.....it is not about 10 teams that would trade for Bradford. I think he is in the upper half of QB's in the NFL....not the bottom half. He is free agent so making assumptions about who would trade for him makes zero sense.

My point is that over 3/4's of the teams wouldn't swap their current QB situation for Bradford. They would stay with whom they have.

To me that says something about Bradford and where he's at as far as his rank of QB's.

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daeagles has made it clear that he has absolutely no plan in mind for acquiring a QB.

Told ya plenty of times, you just don't like it. Your offended that someone doesn't think they guy who's dick you've been sucking, is that damn good. It's cool though. We all know how you feel about the guy. You've made it clear from day one.

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point is that over 3/4's of the teams wouldn't swap their current QB situation for Bradford. They would stay with whom they have.

To me that says something about Bradford and where he's at as far as his rank of QB's.

I don't think anyone disagrees with this. However its simply not relevant in that those 3/4 of the QBs are signed and committed to their current teams. What is relevant is finding a good QB option for the 10-12 teams that don't have one. Its a 3 QB draft and history suggests only one or at most two of those guys will pan out (maybe none). Amongst Free Agents, there is Bradford and then everyone else. You can make a case (with substantial reservations) that Bradford can be your guy. Your other FA choices are going to be guys like RGIII, Kap (maybe) and Manziel. Much tougher to make the case for those guys, so it makes Bradford perhaps the safest, best choice for a QB needy team. Its supply and demand and at the end of the analysis Bradford is a hot commodity.

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone disagrees with this. However its simply not relevant in that those 3/4 of the QBs are signed and committed to their current teams. What is relevant is finding a good QB option for the 10-12 teams that don't have one. Its a 3 QB draft and history suggests only one or at most two of those guys will pan out (maybe none). Amongst Free Agents, there is Bradford and then everyone else. You can make a case (with substantial reservations) that Bradford can be your guy. Your other FA choices are going to be guys like RGIII, Kap (maybe) and Manziel. Much tougher to make the case for those guys, so it makes Bradford perhaps the safest, best choice for a QB needy team. Its supply and demand and at the end of the analysis Bradford is a hot commodity.

You don't have to take the best of the worst though. We aren't a SB contender this year, therefore no need to throw top 10 QB money and a bottom 1/4 of the league QB just because he's the best of bad QB's out there.

And that is the reason I don't do it. If he were a top 10 QB you do it even if we aren't ready to challenge for a SB. Beings that he's not a top 10 QB (overall not available) and we aren't ready to make a run at the SB you don't do it.

You go the journeyman route (hell even Enut says Fitz is better then Bradford) and build this D and OL and draft a QB and continue to LOOK for our FRANCHISE QB. As Enut said earlier, you don't need a TOP QB to win it all as we seen with Manning. Better reason to go with a Chase Daniels for 10-15 mill less a year.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are creating an argument that is not relevant. It does not matter that 3/4's of the teams would not swap (or trade) their QB for Bradford. That is not what we are discussing here. I am stating that based on ability....Bradford is somewhere around 16-18 in ranking. Just because 10 teams would not trade for Bradford does not mean he is not better than what they already have. It merely means he may not be significantly better than what they already have. IMO if I have a good QB I would not trade for another good QB....that would be stupid. If I had a good QB I would consider trading for a great one though.

smeagle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't have to take the best of the worst though. We aren't a SB contender this year, therefore no need to throw top 10 QB money and a bottom 1/4 of the league QB just because he's the best of bad QB's out there.

And that is the reason I don't do it. If he were a top 10 QB you do it even if we aren't ready to challenge for a SB. Beings that he's not a top 10 QB (overall not available) and we aren't ready to make a run at the SB you don't do it.

You go the journeyman route (hell even Enut says Fitz is better then Bradford) and build this D and OL and draft a QB and continue to LOOK for our FRANCHISE QB. As Enut said earlier, you don't need a TOP QB to win it all as we seen with Manning. Better reason to go with a Chase Daniels for 10-15 mill less a year.
Agree, I just don't understand these Bradford Blowers. You have to continue draft a QB until you find a franchise QB. Why go 8-8 or 9-7 with Bradford? Why so scared about the possibility that a drafted QB will bust? It's not like this team is winning championships left and right over the past 50 years.

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree, I just don't understand these Bradford Blowers. You have to continue draft a QB until you find a franchise QB. Why go 8-8 or 9-7 with Bradford? Why so scared about the possibility that a drafted QB will bust? It's not like this team is winning championships left and right over the past 50 years.

I'm with Smeag man.

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many are in the NFL East?

Romo
Manning
Cousins
Bradford

I doubt you'll find any of the GM's of the Giants, Cowboys, or Redskins giving a moments thought to considering signing Bradford. Cousins is a free agent too.

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Romo
Manning
Cousins
Bradford

I doubt you'll find any of the GM's of the Giants, Cowboys, or Redskins giving a moments thought to considering signing Bradford. Cousins is a free agent too.

Oh, the NFC East.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am stunned at the love Sam Bradford is getting here. I get it, you don't have a lot of options. But the best thing a Redskins fan could hope for would be your team investing in Sam Bradford. You will spend a ton of cap space on a guy with a pretty clear pattern of average, at best, performance with an injury history.

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumbest and most useless rating in football.
Find any 2015 QB rating where Bradford doesn't finish in the bottom third. He's exactly what Ram fans told you he was a year ago. I hope Pederson signs him, but I doubt he's that dumb. I'd pick a QB in Round 1 and hope for the best.

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am stunned at the love Sam Bradford is getting here. I get it, you don't have a lot of options. But the best thing a Redskins fan could hope for would be your team investing in Sam Bradford. You will spend a ton of cap space on a guy with a pretty clear pattern of average, at best, performance with an injury history.

Exactly.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what FA Tackles will be available this year in the like of Runyan or Peters??

Otherwise, I don't see how we cannot take a T in the 1st and a G in the 3rd.

Iron Eagle

Nostril flare expert.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be okay with a short term deal.

I'd rather we didn't, but I could rationalize him getting better physically than last year. But Pederson still needs to draft a qb this year.

If the coach can't find a qb, he's not long for the job anyway. Settling for Bradford long term, is just fear of the unknown masquerading as strategy.

Funk

All The Football
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what FA Tackles will be available this year in the like of Runyan or Peters??

Otherwise, I don't see how we cannot take a T in the 1st and a G in the 3rd.
Anthony Davis former 49er OT is applying for reinstatement after his 1yr "retirement."