• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Biggest Loser. No Surprise, It's Iowa.

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh boy, I can't believe someone actually brought up that flushed turd of an argument after all these years. If it makes you feel better as a Texas fan then what the hell keep using it.

Everybody but Nebraska says the same thing. Texas got under your skin and you couldn't beat them. Osborne saw his chance to bolt and he took it. He lobbied hard to make the move and the rest is history. I still go to an occasional Huskers watch party and the atmosphere is not the same. I know a lot of Nebraska fans who regret the move for football reasons. You can rave about being part of THE BIG BOYS CONFERENCE but the football program is a toilet with a failing coach that can't recruit the same way you did for many years. It's been like watching a former beautiful movie star get old, wrinkled and fat. About all we recognize is the voice. Now watch your athletic department morph into Maryland over the next 20 years.

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody but Nebraska says the same thing. Texas got under your skin and you couldn't beat them. Osborne saw his chance to bolt and he took it. He lobbied hard to make the move and the rest is history. I still go to an occasional Huskers watch party and the atmosphere is not the same. I know a lot of Nebraska fans who regret the move for football reasons. You can rave about being part of THE BIG BOYS CONFERENCE but the football program is a toilet with a failing coach that can't recruit the same way you did for many years. It's been like watching a former beautiful movie star get old, wrinkled and fat. About all we recognize is the voice. Now watch your athletic department morph into Maryland over the next 20 years.
tl;dr - But I am sure it would make sense in more than just your mind if Colorado, Missouri, and A&M didn't leave the conference and Oklahoma didn't get rejected in their attempt to enter other conferences.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time Nebraska beat a game-day ranked team - 2016 vs Oregon

Last time Nebraska brat a final pollcranked team - 2015 vs Michigan State

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just noticed on winsipedia that Iowa is now claiming 5 national titles. I know ya'll have been taking a lot of racism hits lately from players speaking out about you're bullshit, but fake claims... really?

I used the waybackmachine - check out these before and after pics... talk about the biggest loser.

Before (pictures from 2019)
View attachment 247070

View attachment 247074

After (current)
View attachment 247071

View attachment 247075

That is an incredible turn around. I tried doing the same with wikipedia, seeing if that changed and is what caused the change, but for some reason I couldn't access wikipedia on the waybackmachine.
#UCFacts

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mainly Deloss Dodds

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny stuff. Nine of meeeechegan's eleven NCs happened while Babe Ruth was still playing.

Ohh dang.

Minnesota has literally finished season ranked 3 times since 1967. Literally 3 times and that was the coaches poll in 1967. All of their NCs save one happened before 1942. Yet Freddie still sprouts off like Minny is a gump dynasty or something.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohh dang.

Minnesota has literally finished season ranked 3 times since 1967. Literally 3 times and that was the coaches poll in 1967. All of their NCs save one happened before 1942. Yet Freddie still sprouts off like Minny is a gump dynasty or something.

Freddie's a funny fella. No doubt his custom homer goggles are on way too tight.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freddie's a funny fella. No doubt his custom homer goggles are on way too tight.
Tight enough to cut off the blood flow to his brain.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tight enough to cut off the blood flow to his brain.

No doubt about that. And where has that overly homeristic fella been, was he put in SportsHoopla timeout due to his dumbfuckery?

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just noticed on winsipedia that Iowa is now claiming 5 national titles. I know ya'll have been taking a lot of racism hits lately from players speaking out about you're bullshit, but fake claims... really?

I used the waybackmachine - check out these before and after pics... talk about the biggest loser.

Before (pictures from 2019)
View attachment 247070

View attachment 247074

After (current)
View attachment 247071

View attachment 247075

That is an incredible turn around. I tried doing the same with wikipedia, seeing if that changed and is what caused the change, but for some reason I couldn't access wikipedia on the waybackmachine.
There you have it. Iowa is at the pinnacle of the 11th highest peak in CFB. Right there with you Bugeaters. I wonder who'll reach Natty number 6 first?

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is cool. We have more Natties than Texas, LSU, Florida, Florida St, Clemson, Auburn, Penn St, ect, ect...
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif