• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Biggers is back

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hall, Amerson, Porter, Biggers, Minni, and Crawford. If we draft a Cb then things get really interesting b/c I don't see us keep 7 cb's. If Crawford maintains return duties that makes him valuable.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hall, Amerson, Porter, Biggers, Minni, and Crawford. If we draft a Cb then things get really interesting b/c I don't see us keep 7 cb's. If Crawford maintains return duties that makes him valuable.

biggers , EH . :noidea:

bworku

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't say I'm happy with the move. Not unhappy...

We were all just ready to have Haslett's head last year. The FO gave him a pass because it was determined Shanahan had too much of a say in the defense and as such Haslett didn't have the talent he needed to field a remotely decent unit. And here we are bringing back everyone. We added Hatcher, but lost Robinson. Biggers just seems to me like someone you don't bother bringing back. I understand you can't fix all your holes, but if what you have sucks, you should look elsewhere.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still have to fill out a roster. Biggers is probably on a one year contract and gives us flexibility.

He's not as bad as some here like to claim...we had no pass rush last season and nobody can cover forever.

Is it a big signing...no
Is it a good signing...sure.

bworku

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still have to fill out a roster. Biggers is probably on a one year contract and gives us flexibility.

He's not as bad as some here like to claim...we had no pass rush last season and nobody can cover forever.

Is it a big signing...no
Is it a good signing...sure.

I guess my point is come the start of the season we will have to see change SOMEWHERE to expect the results to be any different. Sure there is time left, but as of now it's looking very similar.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess my point is come the start of the season we will have to see change SOMEWHERE to expect the results to be any different. Sure there is time left, but as of now it's looking very similar.

to me its OK . it isnt the end of the world and perhaps we need a stop gap

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggers is the worst tackler on this team. The only thing I can see on why they brought him back is that he did fill in at safety last year. But he was awful at safety last year. If Amerson or Porter do not step up this year we are in real trouble.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biggers is the worst tackler on this team. The only thing I can see on why they brought him back is that he did fill in at safety last year. But he was awful at safety last year. If Amerson or Porter do not step up this year we are in real trouble.

biggers is a 4-6th cb . he is more then adequate in that role

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As it stands now, the secondary is pretty much awful. You can't defend that because the same core group stunk last year. Yes, the pass rush was anemic at times but these guys just can't defend. With remaining question marks at ILB, I'm really skeptical this unit as a whole can compete, let alone compete on a different level it will take to win games.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As it stands now, the secondary is pretty much awful. You can't defend that because the same core group stunk last year. Yes, the pass rush was anemic at times but these guys just can't defend. With remaining question marks at ILB, I'm really skeptical this unit as a whole can compete, let alone compete on a different level it will take to win games.

if amerson takes a step up and porter outplays what wilson did then it is an upgrade . plus the draft .

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, where are all the Amerson lovers out there??? He has to step up this year for this unit to be successful. As all of you know that I was against the Amerson pick in favor of Swearinger which would of solved the Safety problem. Now with the Amerson pick we still seem to have a CB problem. Now is the time to shut me up if Amerson plays well. They decided to take a CB over a top ranked safety last year. Lets see if the Skins got it right.

Who would you rather have? Hall, Amerson, Merri(Is he a FS?), and Thomas or Hall, Porter, Swearinger, and Thomas.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hoping chase and crawford own him in camp.

TCB

Run like the wind!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, where are all the Amerson lovers out there??? He has to step up this year for this unit to be successful. As all of you know that I was against the Amerson pick in favor of Swearinger which would of solved the Safety problem. Now with the Amerson pick we still seem to have a CB problem. Now is the time to shut me up if Amerson plays well. They decided to take a CB over a top ranked safety last year. Lets see if the Skins got it right.

Who would you rather have? Hall, Amerson, Merri(Is he a FS?), and Thomas or Hall, Porter, Swearinger, and Thomas.

:L

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'll take option A. In your second option...who is your nickel because that's essentially a starter in today's game?

LFB was horrible last season...we won't miss anything this season with him gone and could see an upgrade.

Porter is better than Wilson.

We will have a young starter at one of the safety positions that will be an upgrade to last season.

Both Amerson and Rambo are going into year 2 and should improve.

We got an interior pass rusher.

And the draft hasn't happened yet.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree the defense should be a lot better this year. As far a s the nickel back, who knows? Its just a hypothetical. I would be shocked if we drafted a CB.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree the defense should be a lot better this year. As far a s the nickel back, who knows? Its just a hypothetical. I would be shocked if we drafted a CB.

I wouldn't be shocked...I just don't know if there we be any value in this draft at the position. Everything we have done in FA has no effect on what we do in this draft.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuller will be there at #34. He is value. Of course FA effects the draft. Do we draft Tuitt with all of the De adds? I think we have 5 De's now.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuller will be there at #34. He is value. Of course FA effects the draft. Do we draft Tuitt with all of the De adds? I think we have 5 De's now.

If he's the best player on board...yes. Are you totally satisfied with our current DEs?

Fuller isn't really value at that point. He's not a first round prospect and won't be BP on our board when we pick.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely satisfied with our DE's. Bowen, Hatcher, Baker, and Jenkins. Why wouldn't anyone be? Fuller has been talked about as a late 1st early 2nd round pick. So you would pick a CB over the oline which looks terrible?? You would take Fuller over Filo, Yankey, and Moses. Cmon gk, that is crazy.