• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Ten Legends...who wins it?

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're not losing to Iowa. You shut your mouth! :gaah:

Seriously. Fuck you Iowa. It's hate week.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how Northwestern is no longer a game of consequence because they got destroyed. They lost to Minny without Colter or Venrick Mark, so it's debatable whether that's the same team that played OSU and Wisconsin.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how Northwestern is no longer a game of consequence because they got destroyed. They lost to Minny without Colter or Venrick Mark, so it's debatable whether that's the same team that played OSU and Wisconsin.

well...

DER!

s'no debate at all...
nor is it a debate that the Georgia team that just lost to Mizzou is the same team that beat USCe, LSU and TN. Then again, NW is not UGA by a long shot, is it?

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penn st is one of the better teams? Why because they beat michigan? They beat syracuse, EMU, and kent st......i wouldnt say that makes them one of the better teams.....watch them get throttled by OSU this week......just like indiana beat the hell outta them. At least minny beat NW. The big 10 sucks period....has for awhile now.....they usually have 1-2 good teams. People look at recruiting classes and forget the players still have to go out and play.......
Indiana has put up a ton of points/yards on a lot of teams this year - including one that's currently ranked in the top 10. I'm not saying PSU's schedule has been a ton better, but that doesn't change the fact that they're one of the better teams in the big ten (certainly top half) especially when you have to play @ happy valley.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tough love from Sparty...

And it is not even close.
Ohio State and Wisconsin are tops.
There is a drastic drop off from second best to whichever team feels they are third best.

good.
fucking.
grief.

wth is it with yall Huskers? do you hate your team so much that you think licking Bucky's ass will gain you any kind of respect in this conference? especially from Bucky? are you still crying about that 40pt train wreck in last year's B1GCG? unbelievable. the season's not even half done (only a quarter finished for NEB), but you've already rolled over and admitted you're worthless. fine. yall want to be that way?, fuck you...but don't expect the rest of the conference to take that loser dirt road.

why don't you just blow off the rest of the season and look forward to basketball?

oh wait...
you really DO SUCK at that.

Last edited by a moderator:

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska goes down to Minnesota....I think we need to re-evaluate this. This makes Michigan well back in the "thick" of things. If Nebraska takes out MSU and Michigan beats MSU - then there's the tie break right there. And let's not forget, Minnesota plays MSU to end the season.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
winner of MSU/Michigan

Nebraska sucks so fucking bad.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MSU will run this joint....

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was great news for Michigan. Bad news for Ohio State. If Michigan State beats Michigan next week, Michigan has no chance. Probably looking at a 2-3 loss team coming out of the legends.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was great news for Michigan. Bad news for Ohio State. If Michigan State beats Michigan next week, Michigan has no chance. Probably looking at a 2-3 loss team coming out of the legends.

However, if Michigan wins next week - we're in the driver's seat. I think we still need Nebraska to beat MSU because I don't think we go undefeated through our last 5 games.

HuskerCradle2Grave

Big Red in the Big Ten!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
However, if Michigan wins next week - we're in the driver's seat. I think we still need Nebraska to beat MSU because I don't think we go undefeated through our last 5 games.

:laugh3:

Yeah, good luck with that. Nebraska could very well go defeated the rest of the way...

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there is a very real possibility of a 3 way tie at 5-3 or 6-2. All these teams are flawed. MSU has the jump obviously with their win at Iowa already on lock and their schedule is no great shakes but their offense is so suspect they could easily lose a game or 2 you wouldnt expect including today vs Illinois.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hooray, no humiliation in the CCG for Nebraska now.

Once again, the Nebraska rush defense is non-existent. Nebraska had 8 and 9 in the box and could not make the tackle. Luckily, Minnesota missed on the few passes they attempted where the receiver was WIDE open.

Good luck to Minnesota, Michigan, Michigan State, or Iowa in the CCG.

ericd7633

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree, bad thing for Michigan is they could go undefeated in games against the legends but still not get in.

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wanna apologize to my Husker friends...

you're right. NEB has some real problems this year...I can't blame you for being frustrated...but have no doubts things will improve in the future.

In the meanwhile, what I said earlier (do you hate your team so much that you think licking Bucky's ass will gain you any kind of respect in this conference? especially from Bucky?) stands. s'not a fanbase in the conference so UNDESERVING of respect than those rodent fuckers.

There are no winners in the Legends.

and if you think they're a pissy bunch now, wait until you hear them whining for recognition of their perennially shitty ('play at the speed of smell') basketball program.

Go Green

bring on the skunkbears!