• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
forget about the race things for a second...

My pet peeves when i watch this show is when players make STUPID decisions...

Aza was dumb all season, but the fact that she sent home Hannah, might have been the dumbest move of the season...

I really thought Hannah was the only one that could actually beat either X or Kyland...

Like the guy who punched a camera and cost his alliance the power and changed the game completely?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like the guy who punched a camera and cost his alliance the power and changed the game completely?
You have mentioned this a couple times. I don’t remember anyone punching a camera.

I am into S15 of my rewatch, and there hasn’t been any camera-punching events (at least not on the broadcasts). I even did a quick simple google search, and nothing came up.

Chima threw her mic into the pool, but got kicked because she stopped following ALL the house rules. Willie was kicked for head butting Joe. Justin held a knife to Krista’s throat. Scott was kicked for general aggressive behavior. Dick left because his physical for entering the house revealed he was HIV positive. Neil left for unknown reasons, though it was rumored that he was kicked for making unflattering comments about Julie Chen.

I suppose you are talking about Scott from the Ex’s season, but he was kicked very early and his removal didn’t have much affect on the voting in the house at the time.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I dont care if a player wins or loses because of good game play... but once they do something STUPID that kills their game, it is painful to watch...

Aza was painful to watch this week...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont care if a player wins or loses because of good game play... but once they do something STUPID that kills their game, it is painful to watch...

Like I have said, I haven’t seen anything from this season in a few weeks. But Aza was clearly a bad player early. She was a puppy dog following one of the guys around and getting bitchy when he showed any attention to any of the other girls.

from when I stopped watching, the athletic lawyer (X?) and the dude with the long-ish curly hair (Kyland??) appeared to be the real players this season. The Asian kid seemed to know what he was doing, but his eviction has been spoiled for me by some images I have seen online.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Aza was dumb all season, but the fact that she sent home Hannah, might have been the dumbest move of the season...

I really thought Hannah was the only one that could actually beat either X or Kyland...
Well the Aza/Hannah thing is the issue with every other player not realizing there was a black alliance. It was pretty obvious that once the Cookout made their alliance the dudes decided to look after the dudes. Aza I guess is hanging on the fact that her and Xavier are close but X and Kyland have been making overt game plays to help each other out so I don’t get it.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is what I didn’t understand about Derek X or whatever the Asian dude’s last initial was. Why would he want to be the one to take the shot at Christian at that moment, allow one of the girls to do it. At that point only Christian, X and he had won anything and it was known X was Christian’s ally. Making a bold move is great if the people backing you up on it could actually win something to keep you safe and he didn’t.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Aza/Hannah thing is the issue with every other player not realizing there was a black alliance. It was pretty obvious that once the Cookout made their alliance the dudes decided to look after the dudes. Aza I guess is hanging on the fact that her and Xavier are close but X and Kyland have been making overt game plays to help each other out so I don’t get it.

She put up Hannah and x though. If she at least mad it Hannah and kyland I would understand that.

The obvious move would have been to put kyland and x up expect one of those 2 comp beasts win veto and you would still have one of those on to give yourself an out.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She put up Hannah and x though. If she at least mad it Hannah and kyland I would understand that.

The obvious move would have been to put kyland and x up expect one of those 2 comp beasts win veto and you would still have one of those on to give yourself an out.
That is the obvious move that should’ve happened but I think she thinks X will save her and she thought X would win and she could put up Kyland. IMO she should have put Derek F and Kyland but it is hindsight.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The thing that makes the game silly for me is that the HoH is ineligible to compete for HoH the next week.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing that makes the game silly for me is that the HoH is ineligible to compete for HoH the next week.
Helps prevent a wire-to-wire. And introduces strategy to throw comps. I like that aspect a lot, actually.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tend to root for comp beasts over social gamers (Dan, Derrick, Will, etc are obvious exceptions), but I do like to see them forced to play strategy as well. And to force strategic players to win HOH on occasion and force them to show their cards.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I tend to root for comp beasts over social gamers (Dan, Derrick, Will, etc are obvious exceptions), but I do like to see them forced to play strategy as well. And to force strategic players to win HOH on occasion and force them to show their cards.

I Tend to find a person right away and stick with them.

I do like Strong play but smart play......... If you control the house, you have to win comps. You Can't then guess what your a threat IMO

For Example. If i was playing. I'd target Tiffany because she was running the house and telling people to do her bidding.

And if your double dipping. Your a threat

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Helps prevent a wire-to-wire. And introduces strategy to throw comps. I like that aspect a lot, actually.
I agree it does force one to play the “social game” but I don’t like to see weak players get to take advantage of the stronger ones

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree it does force one to play the “social game” but I don’t like to see weak players get to take advantage of the stronger ones
These games always create an environment where the studs get eliminated and floaters end up sitting in the chairs at the end. No getting around that. It is rare that the true best player(s) make it to the end. That is one of the reasons I think BB14 might be one of the best seasons ever. Dan vs Ian was a GREAT final 2. Compared to BB4 with Jun vs Allison where arguably the two WORST players were sitting at the end.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These games always create an environment where the studs get eliminated and floaters end up sitting in the chairs at the end. No getting around that. It is rare that the true best player(s) make it to the end. That is one of the reasons I think BB14 might be one of the best seasons ever. Dan vs Ian was a GREAT final 2. Compared to BB4 with Jun vs Allison where arguably the two WORST players were sitting at the end.

Yeah usually around 5 or 6 is where the best player gets knocked out because everyone realizes they individually can’t beat him

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

depends on the comp beast level... I actually kind of dislike how these competitions generally give certain players such an advantage... that is not being good at big brother, that is just being physically stronger... but the rare physical comp beasts who were also very good at the mental competitions are a different story...

i actually loved the competition that Aza won the HOH, it was probably the best physical competition i have ever seen on this show... it didnt give a crazy advantage to the physically stronger and faster... like almost every other competition does...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
depends on the comp beast level... I actually kind of dislike how these competitions generally give certain players such an advantage... that is not being good at big brother, that is just being physically stronger... but the rare physical comp beasts who were also very good at the mental competitions are a different story...

i actually loved the competition that Aza won the HOH, it was probably the best physical competition i have ever seen on this show... it didnt give a crazy advantage to the physically stronger and faster... like almost every other competition does...
How many players are both social beasts AND comp beasts? Dick, to an extent. Jack is probably the best example. Dan had no comp game at all. Boogie was OK at comps. Janelle had absolutely zero social game (she is SOOOO over rated as an overall player). Same with Rachel (though her final speech was masterful in her winning season). Paul was masterful at controlling the house and controlling the comps, but his jury management was some of the worst in the history of the game.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really remember the seasons once they are done or the players names. I do recognize some of them when they come back for a second try. The one whiniest one I disliked the most I think was a chick named Rachel from years ago, I like watching the show though.
This year a lot of the drama was gone because you knew the block of six had no chance of being eliminated. I didn't start enjoying it until those six had to start eliminating each other.
The one girl who invented the back door play by keeping that player out of the Power of Veto competition and then nominating him was good. She called it "six finger" or something like that.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't really remember the seasons once they are done or the players names. I do recognize some of them when they come back for a second try. The one whiniest one I disliked the most I think was a chick named Rachel from years ago, I like watching the show though.
This year a lot of the drama was gone because you knew the block of six had no chance of being eliminated. I didn't start enjoying it until those six had to start eliminating each other.
The one girl who invented the back door play by keeping that player out of the Power of Veto competition and then nominating him was good. She called it "six finger" or something like that.
Nakomis.

that was S4. She and “Cowboy” had the same father, but never met each other. Both looked like both their parents were related, though. Scary ugly people…

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nakomis.

that was S4. She and “Cowboy” had the same father, but never met each other. Both looked like both their parents were related, though. Scary ugly people…
Ha ha. I didn’t know that