• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big Brother

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not referring to this Reindeer Games season. It is dumb, but it is harmless schlock. I was referring to the Cookout season and everyone associated with it.

yea... i had no problem with the cookout... but it is a shame that he is associated with it in that, i think he would really have been the best player in BB history... if he was able to play the game throughout and seriously...

He gets credit for lots of things... I said this during that season, and i still believe it... he had to be a plant... They wanted a black winner so badly, that they not only put enough black contestants in to start a dominant alliance, but they also had a backup plan... and that was X...

he was much more than just a normal recruit...

I really cant remember a competitor that checks all the boxes like he does...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea... i had no problem with the cookout... but it is a shame that he is associated with it in that, i think he would really have been the best player in BB history... if he was able to play the game throughout and seriously...

He gets credit for lots of things... I said this during that season, and i still believe it... he had to be a plant... They wanted a black winner so badly, that they not only put enough black contestants in to start a dominant alliance, but they also had a backup plan... and that was X...

he was much more than just a normal recruit...

I really cant remember a competitor that checks all the boxes like he does...
You may very well be correct. But when they grease the wheels for certain people and handcuff the other players where they can’t even play, the stink is just too bad to get past. And the stink from that season lasted for multiple seasons after where no one could even reference that it existed in any other context than it was the greatest, most pure thing to ever exist.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to see how X loses this with Cody out now.

Ironically basically the only thing that X is apparently bad at(awkward balancing of weights) is main reason Cody is out.

But aside from possibly Frankie. Who is beating X in anything? Josh? LOL. With X there really is no "equalizer" for women because hes really smart and good at things like puzzles/riddles/logic.