• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Big ben not happy with the steelers

crash

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Big Ben isn't happy in Pittsburgh...Just image how good our offense would be with him being our quarterback.

I'd offer the steeler's 2 first rounds pick for him

if we signed wallace and bowe i know it's not realistic thinking but we would be in the top 10 in offense

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'd give two first for him.

But the reality is once we make that offer, the Steelers would tell us to

:nono::finger:

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd give two first for him.

But the reality is once we make that offer, the Steelers would tell us to

:nono::finger:

2 first round picks. Alex Smith (pending contract situation), Crabtree and a 3rd round pick that equals first round pick if we get to super bowl :D

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like the 49ers need a QB with decent mobility. I know Ben has that strange knack for avoiding the rush... but he also had WRs who could get open in Pittsburgh. Just think of the Giants game, Smith had to make a lot of plays with his legs as the pocket broke down long before the team's pitiful WRs could get open.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems like the 49ers need a QB with decent mobility. I know Ben has that strange knack for avoiding the rush... but he also had WRs who could get open in Pittsburgh. Just think of the Giants game, Smith had to make a lot of plays with his legs as the pocket broke down long before the team's pitiful WRs could get open.

More often then not they still didn't get open.

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found a couple links after doing some research online. Apparently he is not happy that his offensive coordinator is leaving by choice of the Steelers. And the Steelers want to be a run first team instead of a pass first team like they are now. But no reports that I could find of Roethlisberger wanting to be traded or anything like that......yet ;)

Pittsburgh Steelers Upset QB Ben Roethlisberger By Letting Go Of Bruce Arians | The Pigskin Report

Ex-OC Bruce Arians confirms Pittsburgh Steelers forced him out - ESPN

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Big Ben is a GOOD QB, but is probably one of the prime examples of a guy who benefits from an excellent system and organization from year to year. Huge balls, very tough to bring down, but certainly not an awesome passer....and will probably age faster than most with his size. I think he'd be a bad guy to give a whole lot for.....and people will laugh, but he's not a whole lot better than Smith IMO.

If he'd been on the Bills or some other crap team to instead of Steelers and his TD/INT rate is far more toward 1/1 on a yearly basis.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to see our team with Alex and those WRs.