• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Better conference Championship??

Which conference championship was better to watch?? Why?

• 1. Denver vs. N.E.......Why??

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. Seattle vs. S.F......Why??

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which game provided us with more entertainment value??? WHY???

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I am sure you knew as you posted this thread - this one is not even close.

Unless you are a diehard Broncos fan - that game was a real snooze fest. The game was never really in doubt.

Compare that to the 49ers - Seahawks game which went down to the wire & obviously was followed by one of the best sound bites ever. No contest.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I am sure you knew as you posted this thread - this one is not even close.

Unless you are a diehard Broncos fan - that game was a real snooze fest. The game was never really in doubt.

Compare that to the 49ers - Seahawks game which went down to the wire & obviously was followed by one of the best sound bites ever. No contest.

I did!!...But this posting is a follow up to the one asking which team we wished to see win the SB. If the refs will allow the Seahawks to play defense as they did against SF then Denver has no chance. If however, they call what I saw as good defense.....fouls then prepare yourself for another in a long line of snooze fests....courtesy of the Mannings.

BTW: The "why?" part of the question is what I'm most interested in.

martinez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the denver new england game just made me feel sorry for tom brady, pats didnt have a playoff roster

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did!!...But this posting is a follow up to the one asking which team we wished to see win the SB. If the refs will allow the Seahawks to play defense as they did against SF then Denver has no chance. If however, they call what I saw as good defense.....fouls then prepare yourself for another in a long line of snooze fests....courtesy of the Mannings.

BTW: The "why?" part of the question is what I'm most interested in.

Barring major weather issues I fully expect Manning to score quite a few pts on the Seahawks. I also view the Seahawks offense - beyond Lynch - as nothing special. Therefore - based on you post - I fully expect a snooze fest - which is fine by me in this case. Screw the Seahawks.