• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Better Call Saul

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Lalo is going to be taken soon after in the next season. He doesn't yet know who was behind the hit. Maybe he gets whacked before

He definitely knows. He even told the solider he knew. And his look at the liquor and glasses implied he knows Nacho was in on it.

But you could be right, could just be a cliff hanger that is immediately resolved before he has any chance to inform Bolsa or Eladio.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched. Lalo is easily my favorite character on the show.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched. Lalo is easily my favorite character on the show.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He definitely knows. He even told the solider he knew. And his look at the liquor and glasses implied he knows Nacho was in on it.

But you could be right, could just be a cliff hanger that is immediately resolved before he has any chance to inform Bolsa or Eladio.

He knows Nacho is involved. I wasn't sure beyond that.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is how i feel (what u guys have mentioned above). That it comes to a quick resolution episode 1 or 2 next season. I just hope its not the opening scene of episode 6.1 lol id feel a bit duped/let down.

i could see Lalo finding Nacho a short distance outside the gate of his compound and when it looks like Nacho is done, Mike is there to save him :noidea:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is how i feel (what u guys have mentioned above). That it comes to a quick resolution episode 1 or 2 next season. I just hope its not the opening scene of episode 6.1 lol id feel a bit duped/let down.

i could see Lalo finding Nacho a short distance outside the gate of his compound and when it looks like Nacho is done, Mike is there to save him :noidea:

Yeah thats definitely a likely outcome.

I spent the entire last 10ish minutes of the finale thinking Lalo was going to do all of that only to get killed by Nacho with a reveal that Nacho never took off(anticipating Lalo may put up a fight).

Because like I said, I don't see how Lalo can last much into S6

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just really wanna know how they are gonna explain Lalo still being alive after this.

If hes taken out in the hit, I think theres a way all involvement gets swept under the rug.

The guy isn't in BB at all and the Cartel/Salamanca's still have a working relationship with Gus at that point(even if its not a good relationship). If Lalo were still alive there is no way this would be the case based on what we have seen.

But now he is going to be on such a war path....how is the cartel/the rest of his family not going to know why?

I was thinking about this after the show last night and thought maybe Bolsa will have something to do with taking out Lalo. He didn't seem to pleased when Lalo showed him up in front of Eladio with that car and money presentation. And it was Bolsa who hired the bandits that ambushed Saul after he got an inside tip that Lalo had withdrawn the 7 mil. Even though we know Bolsa has issues with Gus (from the Breaking Bad side of things), it seems like the relationship is "workable". So he's not really helping Gus, he's just thinks he's keeping things under control and keeping business moving smoothly. If he already doesn't like Lalo and sees him getting out of hand, he could take him out and put some other Salamanca in charge. Who'd question him? They couldn't fight back. He's 2nd in command behind Eladio.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just really wanna know how they are gonna explain Lalo still being alive after this.

If hes taken out in the hit, I think theres a way all involvement gets swept under the rug.

The guy isn't in BB at all and the Cartel/Salamanca's still have a working relationship with Gus at that point(even if its not a good relationship). If Lalo were still alive there is no way this would be the case based on what we have seen.

But now he is going to be on such a war path....how is the cartel/the rest of his family not going to know why?
Trust the process. These writers have been amazing.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He’s mentioned in Breaking Bad. They’re setting up the one little, otherwise forgettable scene where he’s mentioned perfectly.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He’s not going to inform them. He’s been trying to fuck with Fring after they told him to stop, they know shit’s going on, but it all needs to stay unspoken from both ends. Neither can escalate it to the bosses without blowback on themselves.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s mentioned in Breaking Bad. They’re setting up the one little, otherwise forgettable scene where he’s mentioned perfectly.
It's amazing that so much of this series is based on that throw away line.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gillian is REALLY good at fleshing out his side characters.

Jessie was intended to be killed off at the end of S1.
Saul was a joke that just never stopped.
Mike was a one-note, aged strong man who became an anchor.
Kim was an office coworker who kinda felt bad for Jimmy’s situation.
Nacho was a throw away comment that nobody even remembered.
Chuck was the over-bearing big brother.

all of these characters became the pulse of the BB universe. And all them started as side notes at best.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gillian is REALLY good at fleshing out his side characters.

Jessie was intended to be killed off at the end of S1.
Saul was a joke that just never stopped.
Mike was a one-note, aged strong man who became an anchor.
Kim was an office coworker who kinda felt bad for Jimmy’s situation.
Nacho was a throw away comment that nobody even remembered.
Chuck was the over-bearing big brother.

all of these characters became the pulse of the BB universe. And all them started as side notes at best.

The credit on the Saul characters mostly goes to Gould tho. But yeah, they have done a crazy consistent job of making impactful characters to support the obvious leads of the two shows(with Jesse becoming an obvious lead)

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The story is written so well and such incredible acting. Love it.

1 season left maybe?

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a brilliant way to shoot that final scene with the line of sight and viewers thinking the worst.
Created so much tension.
Well done.

Agreed. I've noticed the cinematography a lot this season. Maybe it's always been stellar and it just never drew my attention before.