• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Better Call Saul

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. I've noticed the cinematography a lot this season. Maybe it's always been stellar and it just never drew my attention before.

Breaking Bad and Better Caul Saul are notorious for their cinematography and little nuggets and easter eggs that make the experience that much more enjoyable.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Breaking Bad and Better Caul Saul are notorious for their cinematography and little nuggets and easter eggs that make the experience that much more enjoyable.
I'm not positive notorious is the best word, but completley agree otherwise.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been researching Breaking Bad and got to the episode where Jesse and Walt kidnap Saul. Swear I heard Saul say something about thinking Lalo sent them. If so, I guess that would suggest he is still alive when BCS is over. I'm not sure though, it didn't sound exactly like that. Anyone else know? I kind of thought Lalo woulf be dead by the end of this thing, otherwise you'd figure he'd be in BB.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been researching Breaking Bad and got to the episode where Jesse and Walt kidnap Saul. Swear I heard Saul say something about thinking Lalo sent them. If so, I guess that would suggest he is still alive when BCS is over. I'm not sure though, it didn't sound exactly like that. Anyone else know? I kind of thought Lalo woulf be dead by the end of this thing, otherwise you'd figure he'd be in BB.
It wasn't me!!!

It was Ignacio!!!

Saul says it, assuming to try and save his life from an angry, vengeful cartel.its also the only reason Nacho exists as a character. Very important line. These guys do this A LOT. I called the ending of El Camino like five years before it was made. There was one line...

But I think the hit on Lalo isn't attempted without a signed consent form from tDon's second hand man. What's his name. Fring keeps in contact with him. He's met Nacho. He'd realize something is amiss if Nacho lives and all of Lalo's compound is dead. The something that is amiss is him being cool with Nacho being in charge of Operations north of the border. And Fring rounding up a paramilitary hit squad. It's in his best interest financially. This will be news to Nacho.

Saul knows nothing of Nacho's double agent duties now. Maybe he doesn't know between now and Season 2 of breaking bad?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bill Burr is a reg in it too.
Guessing he was supposed to be the guy that "breaks into" BankGuy's house.
Side sitter... I forget his name. But the guy that gets Saul and Kim all the info.

Sucks he couldn't do it.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kevin Hogan. It came to me.

His house. Rando did the gig instead. No Bill Burr.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't me!!!

It was Ignacio!!!

Saul says it, assuming to try and save his life from an angry, vengeful cartel.its also the only reason Nacho exists as a character. Very important line. These guys do this A LOT. I called the ending of El Camino like five years before it was made. There was one line...

But I think the hit on Lalo isn't attempted without a signed consent form from tDon's second hand man. What's his name. Fring keeps in contact with him. He's met Nacho. He'd realize something is amiss if Nacho lives and all of Lalo's compound is dead. The something that is amiss is him being cool with Nacho being in charge of Operations north of the border. And Fring rounding up a paramilitary hit squad. It's in his best interest financially. This will be news to Nacho.

Saul knows nothing of Nacho's double agent duties now. Maybe he doesn't know between now and Season 2 of breaking bad?
So much of this show was based on those throw away lines.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never watched this show....is it any good? That dude was funny as shit on the Mr. Show with Bob and David.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never watched this show....is it any good? That dude was funny as shit on the Mr. Show with Bob and David.

Did you watch Breaking Bad? Or I'm guessing you've probably lived it..... :D

It's a great show.
High quality writing, great acting, great support characters.
Would highly recommend.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I shutter just thinking about how long it might be til this final season airs.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you watch Breaking Bad? Or I'm guessing you've probably lived it..... :D

It's a great show.
High quality writing, great acting, great support characters.
Would highly recommend.
I was going to say you should watch Breaking Bad first but I guess I'm not sure.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's supposed to be next year at some point and be 13 episodes instead of 10.

Yeah but with eveyrthing going on who knows when things will start filming again and how quick they can film.

Then consider this show usually goes about 1.5 years between seasons.

I hope its 2021 but won't hold my breathe

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but with eveyrthing going on who knows when things will start filming again and how quick they can film.

Then consider this show usually goes about 1.5 years between seasons.

I hope its 2021 but won't hold my breathe
This is a recent announcement so I don't think it is far off. I'm certainly fine waiting a little longer if they get it right. If they take two years and screw it up like Game of Thrones then it'd be annoying.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
part of the excitement and appeal is seeing the BB characters get introduced. Definitely need to see BB before BCS.
Plus the Cinnabon stuff wouldn't make any sense, but there were scenes in breaking bad that were similar.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call me selfish but I kind of hope he lives and we get a new spin off series based around him.
I've been rooting for a Nacho Series, that isn't any more likely than a Lalo one.

Or Pinkmans Alaskan Adventure.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Im not TV show guy and I love it. But I also loved Tiger King so...