• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Better Call Saul

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to rewatch. Can’t say I know half the references despite binge watching a lot of the series once.
It's a reference to El Camino. Have you seen that yet?

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She better fucking win this year. Ridiculous she hasn't before. She hasn't even gotten a nomination! That committee can get fucked

Welp... I guess we have to hope for next season.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Absolutely nuts. They even expanded the cateogories.

But they decided to give that trash Morning Show 400 nominations. Succession while supposedly good got their whole cast nominated.

Meanwhile Better Call Saul(best show on tv) had numerous snubs and Brother Ben from Ozark got absolute screwed too.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But they decided to give that trash Morning Show 400 nominations. Succession while supposedly good got their whole cast nominated.

Meanwhile Better Call Saul(best show on tv) had numerous snubs and Brother Ben from Ozark got absolute screwed too.

This is unbelievable horseshit. I'm legit pissed off about this. Not only did they absolutely screw Rhea Seehorn yet again, but they fucked over Better Call Saul in general. Yeah, it got a Best Series nom but it deserved so much more. Bob Odenkirk and Tony Dalton deserved to be nominated (Dalton was way better than Giancarlo Esposito this season considering Gus didn't really do much). Gilligan should have gotten a director's nom for the desert episode too. The Emmy crew either hates BCS or they didn't even bother to watch it. I've seen most of the shows that were nominated and there's no way, no fucking way you can watch BCS and those other shows and not give BCS waaaaay more noms (and eventual wins)

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just checked the nominees. Outstanding supporting actress drama is absolutely loaded. Outstanding actress drama is less so, but idk how they determine lead from supporting. She's definitely deserving.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I haven't checked out The Morning Show, mostly because it looks like a piece of crap from the trailers. I take it I've made a wise decision.

Succession is great, though. Nearly the entire cast being nominated is a bit over the top, but they're all good to great and the show is terrific imo.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just checked the nominees. Outstanding supporting actress drama is absolutely loaded. Outstanding actress drama is less so, but idk how they determine lead from supporting. She's definitely deserving.

Yep...

I honestly thought this was 10 or 15 minutes. Only 5.

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The cast in Succession is terrific, and on par with Saul imo...but yea, Odenkirk and Rhea both deserved to be nominated and possibly win. Tony Dalton (Lalo) deserved a nod too.

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't checked out The Morning Show, mostly because it looks like a piece of crap from the trailers. I take it I've made a wise decision.

Succession is great, though. Nearly the entire cast being nominated is a bit over the top, but they're all good to great and the show is terrific imo.

The thing with Succession is that it's hard to pick the best character/actor of the cast, which speaks volumes as to how great everyone is.

California Creme Puffs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw it as more of a character reveal that she's always been on her own.

Had to do everything herself.
Never had anything handed to her.

She was offered a ride home by her drunk mom.
She stubbornly refused.
All or nothing.

If she really doesn't want her relationship with Jimmy to end (nothing), then the polar opposite is marriage (having it all)?
You're a retarded guy, but I'll give credit where credit is due for a good post.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a retarded guy, but I'll give credit where credit is due for a good post.
594aec5028faf2f0b8bbeb2068863dc1.gif