• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Better Call Saul

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it looks like Kim will ultimately get disbarred. She will almost certainly blame Jimmy for this and ultimately leave ABQ as a result.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it looks like Kim will ultimately get disbarred. She will almost certainly blame Jimmy for this and ultimately leave ABQ as a result.

Yeah, I figure that's where this is going. I've never bought the idea a lot of people seem to have that Kim's life is actually in danger and that's why she's not in BB. BCS has never seemed like that type of show. The only people getting killed or physically hurt are always the ones in the drug field, which Kim isn't part of

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I figure that's where this is going. I've never bought the idea a lot of people seem to have that Kim's life is actually in danger and that's why she's not in BB. BCS has never seemed like that type of show. The only people getting killed or physically hurt are always the ones in the drug field, which Kim isn't part of

Chuck wasn't in the drug field.........even though he acted like he was into the hard stuff.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chuck wasn't in the drug field.........even though he acted like he was into the hard stuff.

Chuck is different though. He had a mental condition. I really doubt they'll have Kim spiral quickly and then kill herself

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chuck is different though. He had a mental condition. I really doubt they'll have Kim spiral quickly and then kill herself

Didn’t she inadvertently almost kill herself falling asleep at the wheel.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree. Not sure about getting disbarred but I think they are going to have a huge falling out and she is going to leave. I would put money on that over another theory that she gets killed over Saul's ties to drug cartels

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking with Howard was uncalled for. The guy’s a douche and all, but he at least owned up to being a pussy with Chuck and didn’t just give some hallow apology. A simple “no thanks,” or even “go fuck yourself” would have worked...

Funny what Saul did to Howard during this week's episode.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what was the point of the Kim flashback?

I saw it as more of a character reveal that she's always been on her own.

Had to do everything herself.
Never had anything handed to her.

She was offered a ride home by her drunk mom.
She stubbornly refused.
All or nothing.

If she really doesn't want her relationship with Jimmy to end (nothing), then the polar opposite is marriage (having it all)?

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw it as more of a character reveal that she's always been on her own.

Had to do everything herself.
Never had anything handed to her.

She was offered a ride home by her drunk mom.
She stubbornly refused.
All or nothing.

If she really doesn't want her relationship with Jimmy to end (nothing), then the polar opposite is marriage (having it all)?

It's also a trust component there. It shows that from a very young age, Kim didn't have anyone she could trust and depend on. Her own mother would let her down. So then when Jimmy betrays her trust by going behind her back to continue on with the con, it really hurts her. She thought she had someone she could trust. She doesn't.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's also a trust component there. It shows that from a very young age, Kim didn't have anyone she could trust and depend on. Her own mother would let her down. So then when Jimmy betrays her trust by going behind her back to continue on with the con, it really hurts her. She thought she had someone she could trust. She doesn't.

If she didn't fully trust him, then why ask him to marry her????

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If she didn't fully trust him, then why ask him to marry her????

That came completely out of left field imo. I thought we were going to say goodbye to Kim at that point. I wonder where they're going with it.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That came completely out of left field imo. I thought we were going to say goodbye to Kim at that point. I wonder where they're going with it.

That's why I'm thinking Kim is more all or nothing in her play for marriage.

I think we're being setup for a tragic Kim death (a la Chuck), but I suspect that the two will part on bittersweet words and Kim will go out on her own terms.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say that I'm not crazy about some of the more cartoonish scenes, like where he mounts elaborate efforts every other day to stall the demolition of the house or where he gathers several "actors" together for that commercial.

They're completely unrealistic.. almost Shameless-level absurdity, for those familiar with that show, and this show isn't like that. ..or it shouldn't be imo.

Sparhawk

SportsHoopla Ombudsman
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,357.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say that I'm not crazy about some of the more cartoonish scenes, like where he mounts elaborate efforts every other day to stall the demolition of the house or where he gathers several "actors" together for that commercial.

They're completely unrealistic.. almost Shameless-level absurdity, for those familiar with that show, and this show isn't like that. ..or it shouldn't be imo.

Absurd, perhaps.
But, they always seem to be in the context of the lengths Jimmy is willing to go to win a case.

Remember when he took the bus just so he could mail all those letters to curry favor with the judge to win a case?