• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best in the ACC

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how you can say Syracuse and Duke is obviously playing better than UVa. Minus Duke, UVa has blown out every single ACC opponent thus far and UVa battled all the way to the end against Duke. Syracuse did not look good against Miami twice and BC. Notre Dame beat Duke, and UVa destroyed ND. Duke destroyed Pitt, and Syracuse had to battle all game to get the win against Pitt.

SU just doesn't blow out anyone so it's hard to judge SU on how the round robin scores out.

But I will say, UVa looks very good. I have no problem with them being mentioned in the mix. And as you guys are saying, UNC seems to have found a groove. Tonight, we are going to get another look at Wake at home and will decide if thier a contender or pretender.....but I think the last half of the ACC season is going to be a dog fight.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am just glad duke has a lot of hype going into the SU game. 3 weeks ago it was looking like duke was just another acc school. hype & intensity like that is good for both schools and what better way to kick off the rivalry than like that.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SU just doesn't blow out anyone so it's hard to judge SU on how the round robin scores out.

But I will say, UVa looks very good. I have no problem with them being mentioned in the mix. And as you guys are saying, UNC seems to have found a groove. Tonight, we are going to get another look at Wake at home and will decide if thier a contender or pretender.....but I think the last half of the ACC season is going to be a dog fight.

I see the rest of the games shaking out like this:
UVa: 9-1, 8-2 at worst. Lose to Pitt this weekend. Maybe lose to Cuse.
Cuse: 10-2, 9-3 at worst. Losses @ Duke, @ UVa. Maybe lose @ FSU.
Duke: 9-1, 8-2 at worst. Lose @ Cuse. Maybe lose to @ UNC.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i am just glad duke has a lot of hype going into the SU game. 3 weeks ago it was looking like duke was just another acc school. hype & intensity like that is good for both schools and what better way to kick off the rivalry than like that.

Damn, thought you had left for good....

yup because of people like you going nuts over a few losses.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, the 4 North Carolina teams are never out of it until somebody beats them in the tourney. And we are always gunning for higher ranking teams in the tourney.

I'm hoping Roy and McAdoo can get us into the Sweet 16 or dare I say the Elite 8 this year. It's going to be tough to do, I know.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, the 4 North Carolina teams are never out of it until somebody beats them in the tourney. And we are always gunning for higher ranking teams in the tourney.

I'm hoping Roy and McAdoo can get us into the Sweet 16 or dare I say the Elite 8 this year. It's going to be tough to do, I know.

That's the life in a loaded conference. The best teams never stay down long and the par teams players stay longer and become battle tested.

I love it that the cuse is in the ACC.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the life in a loaded conference. The best teams never stay down long and the par teams players stay longer and become battle tested.

I love it that the cuse is in the ACC.

As do I, bro, as do I. I'm very happy we got Pitt and ND (half in-half out), too. Next year the ACC party gets even more interesting when we pick up Louisville.

Good times for the good ole ACC!

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Notre Dame will eventually come around and into the ACC as a full participant at some point. Five years from now? Ten years from now maybe? Life as an Independent outside of a league isn't what it used to be. Can you imagine South Carolina as an Independent? No revenue outside of Williams Brice season ticket holders. I still wish they were in the ACC though. I remember, you're not old enough Geneh, but I remember when they had some damn good basketball with Roach, Joyce, and a guy named Bobby Cremins playing for them.

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As do I, bro, as do I. I'm very happy we got Pitt and ND (half in-half out), too. Next year the ACC party gets even more interesting when we pick up Louisville.

Good times for the good ole ACC!

fun fact:

in the last 50 years the current acc schools (with louisville & without maryland) have a combined 51 FF appearances. that is an average > 1 FF a year

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fun fact:

in the last 50 years the current acc schools (with louisville & without maryland) have a combined 51 FF appearances. that is an average > 1 FF a year

fun fact:

Louisville isn't a current ACC school.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah thats why you read the whole post dumbass

Reading the whole post doesn't put Louisville in the ACC yet, fucktard.

You said "current ACC schools" and then included Louisville. Louisville isn't currently an ACC school, fucktard.

No amount of backtracking is going to change that, fucktard.

Do you know what "current" means, fucktard? You said it, not me, fucktard.

You could have stated "next year's ACC schools" and been correct, but you didn't fucktard, you said "current."

But please, go ahead and lecture me some more about never admitting when I'm wrong, even though this is a clear case of you being wrong, and failing to admit it, fucktard.

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You said "current ACC schools" and then included Louisville. Louisville isn't currently an ACC school, fucktard.

You could have stated "next year's ACC schools" and been correct, but you didn't fucktard, you said "current."

But please, go ahead and lecture me some more about never admitting when I'm wrong, even though this is a clear case of you being wrong, and failing to admit it, fucktard.

cmon, let's at least keep it to slapdick...

john01992

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

guess a dumb fuckface who wants to be smug just doesn't get it. I love that i owned you & your little arizona friend here so badly that you resort to this kinda BS.......

you are only embarrassing yourself with all this crying

dcZONAfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
guess a dumb fuckface who wants to be smug just doesn't get it. I love that i owned you & your little arizona friend here so badly that you resort to this kinda BS.......

you are only embarrassing yourself with all this crying

name one time when you have owned ANYONE, let alone me and trolly, on ANY sports message board in existence

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
name one time when you have owned ANYONE, let alone me and trolly, on ANY sports message board in existence

Well there was that time he pointed out when I said "trips" instead of "games" (not that it mattered) in the thread where he brought up Cuse's weak-ass OOC schedule. No doubt, he would have posted the "ownage" on every other sports board he's a member off... had he not already been banned from them.

BTW, johnny, have you been banned from trolling on the WVU boards, yet or is it still just AZ here on the SportsHoopla?

Oh, and let's not forget the time he totally owned me on misspelling Coach Boo Boo Kitty Fuck's name twice out of about 50 times. No doubt he pounded his tiny little donger all night after that total ownage.

And let's not forget the time he totally owned everybody when he said that Syracuse would be ranked #1 the following week. Oh wait... that just turned out to be a complete embarrassment. Whoops! My bad.