• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Best draft in the NFCN?

Who's had the best 2015 draft

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's had the best draft in the NFC North?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With out looking at Packers and Bears the Vikes will come away with the best draft hands down. Really nice picks for the defensive side of the ball to go with last years great picks.

Diggs is small but will stretch the field for them or make it hard to cover from the slot with that speed. Clemmings I was not huge on, but it still improves the line.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers took two guys I really wanted: CB Quinton Rollins and LB Jake Ryan. I thought the Vikes took some great defensive players early. I liked Eddie Coleman coming into the draft. Bears also picked the right guy in round 1.

Laken Tomlinson will be a good pick. I don't mind the Abdullah pick because I kinda expected it. He seems to be exactly what the Lions like in their RBs (Best, Bush). After that idk. Really wanted Jarrett or Ryan there.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears going a lot of offense when defense was needed. Especially when changing to a 3-4. Goldman will be okay in middle to take on double teams in the future, but I read many times he was not a pass rush threat. So might have got a two down DT.

Packers... Does it matter? Still the cream we are chasing. Filled some needs on defense and took yet another WR. Still have two more coming back from last year that never played. I like that Ted Thompson is making sure that Rodgers weapons do not run dry.

Still IMO the other three teams do not match up with the Vikes. Seems the Vikes got more bang for the buck through four rounds were most impact is made.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Packers took two guys I really wanted: CB Quinton Rollins and LB Jake Ryan. I thought the Vikes took some great defensive players early. I liked Eddie Coleman coming into the draft. Bears also picked the right guy in round 1.

Laken Tomlinson will be a good pick. I don't mind the Abdullah pick because I kinda expected it. He seems to be exactly what the Lions like in their RBs (Best, Bush). After that idk. Really wanted Jarrett or Ryan there.

That Ryan pick would have been decent looking at the future of Tulloch and Levy not certain.l
( I see the homer in you is Meeechigan and not Lions)

Kevin White was a great pick. Two fold for me because I had scary thoughts of Shelton going there. White will replace Marshall to a certain % ... But until Cutler is gone, I'm not worried as much about the offense as he stills throws it to guys in blue.

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikes look to have had the best draft on several levels. It is easier to declare them the best draft this year when they not only picked up additional selections, they were also started by drafting eleventh. Still, Detroit came in a solid second based on what they accomplished with what they started to work with. The NFCN just got a bit more competitive.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on paper only, it appears to be the Vikes with a very slim lead over the Lions

for now at least

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the Vikes are running away with this. Is 2nd place in the division in jeapordy?

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the Vikes are running away with this. Is 2nd place in the division in jeapordy?

Been battling that scenario. I can see a split of home and home both being very close like the game in Minny was but Minny pulling it out.

I'm gonna let the FA period run some more before I start thinking the W's and L's over.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikes will be favored inside their new stadium this year. 3 minimum.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I'm just tired of being tired, but I'm fine w the Lions draft. I think they'll win 6-7 games, find a reason to keep everyone around another year, go through another off season and draft that keeps us all interested just enough. I'm not fired up about anything good or bad.

VulturesRule

Nothing To See Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikes will be favored inside their new stadium this year. 3 minimum.

They're playing outdoors at the U of Mn stadium. Their new home will be ready next year. The construction looks impressive.

Home field advantage is hard to gauge. Their new FA addition, Williams, doesn't like playing in cold weather. Well, welcome to outdoor football in the NFC North.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe I'm just tired of being tired, but I'm fine w the Lions draft. I think they'll win 6-7 games, find a reason to keep everyone around another year, go through another off season and draft that keeps us all interested just enough. I'm not fired up about anything good or bad.

Back on your meds finally.

Vikes had the best draft. Lions second and Bears 3rd. Pack didn't have a great overall draft despite taking 2 guys I liked.

I think everyone is going to be surprised at how good our 6th and 7th round picks end up being in a couple years.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked the S Chicago got in the 4th? From Penn State. 0 TDs vs him last year.