• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bennett and Kam out...

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said that lol, you just glossed over my post and never read it by that comment.

Sorry, I tend to gloss over bullshit from people that cant admit that they were wrong.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, I tend to gloss over bullshit from people that cant admit that they were wrong.

you mean you try to post Bullshit to make yourself look better and someone else look wrong instead of posting the truth LMAO! Don't worry they do that even for the presidential elections, you are no different than the crooked government lol.

I try and focus on a much larger picture and you use a laser pointer focus.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you mean you try to post Bullshit to make yourself look better and someone else look wrong instead of posting the truth LMAO! Don't worry they do that even for the presidential elections, you are no different than the crooked government lol.

I try and focus on a much larger picture and you use a laser pointer focus.

The Seahawks we're not struggling on third down early in the year. You said they were. That's what's we call a fallacy.

I'm done.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like i stated before Losing Kam hurt more than losing Bennett and it shows by the 3rd down or dink and dunk first downs teams get when Kam is out.

I tried used stats from every year Kam has been on this team you used the eye test and a single season. Sorry your boat has been found sunk and at the bottom of Lake Washington.

things we know
passing first downs there is a 40% drop from when Kam is in or out
Short yardage first downs go down ( Kam is a BEAST in short yardage run plays )
mid range ( 4-6 yards ) first downs go down

Yes i said 3rd downs what i should have said was converted to first downs ( not every play is a 3rd it could be a 2nd and short. ) or 1st and 1 at the goal line, so now you got 3 to 4 plays of short yardage play.

first downs Per game vs w/Kam W/O Kam not contest.

winner winner chicken dinner.

I bet you're not done.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i win again :P lol