• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Bengals projected to get 4 compensatory picks

BKBroiler9000

Glass Eater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally justifies letting the only good part of the offensive line walk last offseason.

I eagerly await the Hobspin fluff piece on how much the Brown family loves their comp picks. Coupled by how “successful” organizations don’t pay for FAs. My favorite part of every offseason is seeing the lengths Geoff Hobson will go to paint Mike Brown as anything but a complete and total cheap fuck.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally justifies letting the only good part of the offensive line walk last offseason.

I eagerly await the Hobspin fluff piece on how much the Brown family loves their comp picks. Coupled by how “successful” organizations don’t pay for FAs. My favorite part of every offseason is seeing the lengths Geoff Hobson will go to paint Mike Brown as anything but a complete and total cheap fuck.

Can we continue to discuss how the Bengals are revolutionizing the way front offices work by refusing to pay guards? Maybe put it in the same article where you implore the Bengals to run more..... Those are some good Hobs topics.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and maybe we can discuss the genius of Marvin and Paul Alexander in converting a lifetime tackle to guard, while benching two young guys that might be able to play.