• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Bengals Post Game!

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the start of the game I had these concerns, Jayden was flat out not pulling the trigger on open receivers and I had flashback to a pic in the Post circling 5 open receivers with the caption "Griffin took a sack on this play, I have no idiea why". Was this going to be an ongoing problem that he perhaps never corrects as it's instinct?

But around the 2nd quarter everything changed. From that point on he was nearly flawless. He delivered the ball on time with a quick release and of course he is very accurate with is the most important thing in a QB. He showed the ability to escape a sack and for the first time his first move was to look downfield and not take off. Going back to Randall how many Eagles QBs escaped a sure sack or big loss and made a play against us? Now we have one of those guys and it's about damned time. We deserve this.

Nothing else matters from that game. The take away is the Washington Commanders have a franchise QB. We are no longer a laughing stock we are a team other fans will want to see. It's about damned time.
I think Jayden only threw 9 passes at halftime. Like the week before he was better in the 2nd half. I think Kliff and Jayden are doing some cooking at halftime.

I don't think I have ever seen Terry so happy. You have to love that.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jamin played last night but the rookie DE got more playing time Baptiste. Its true the coaching staff does not view Jamin highly.
My bad. Thought I heard last night he didn’t. Maybe he shouldn’t have…..

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, Wylie!!!
We know a running game and mobile QB are an Olines best friends. We saw it 2013. Biggest difference is JD5 looking to be a passer first AND humble amazing person

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't watch the game I was meh we going lose about 1am I got out of bed to take a RR checked my phone I was like WoW we won turned on the game I recorded it before bed just got done watching .JD5 looked good .Defense is still meh but came up big .. work in progress ..I was shock when they said they are going straight to Arizona after the game is that normal ?
I'm not shocked at all, in fact, I thought that JD had a fairly decent outing, but he's nowhere near what he's capable of. This is his first year and he's getting a "feel" for the NFL game. Barring health,next year he's going to be better and more important... more consistent.
The flying to Arizona thing is smart because of the quick turnaround from Monday night to Sunday afternoon. I'm not sure if there are other teams doing this but if successful, look for others to follow. (It's a copycat league)

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anything been announced about Eckler? He brings a different dynamic when he is in there, he is a playmaker and needs as many touches as he can handle. Hope he’s not out long.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anything been announced about Eckler? He brings a different dynamic when he is in there, he is a playmaker and needs as many touches as he can handle. Hope he’s not out long.
No further info as Of yet. DQ said he’d update today. Worry about his ear which was bloody in addition to the concussion

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting method. Never seen this before at the OLine. Is this an AP thing? SFran thing? DQ? OLine coach after dealing with Gnats issues? Anyone know?

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really interesting watch here. This has been a good follow, guys been on JD5 since before the draft

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the start of the game I had these concerns, Jayden was flat out not pulling the trigger on open receivers and I had flashback to a pic in the Post circling 5 open receivers with the caption "Griffin took a sack on this play, I have no idea why". Was this going to be an ongoing problem that he perhaps never corrects as it's instinct?

But around the 2nd quarter everything changed. From that point on he was nearly flawless. He delivered the ball on time with a quick release and of course he is very accurate with is the most important thing in a QB. He showed the ability to escape a sack and for the first time his first move was to look downfield and not take off. Going back to Randall how many Eagles QBs escaped a sure sack or big loss and made a play against us? Now we have one of those guys and it's about damned time. We deserve this.

Nothing else matters from that game. The take away is the Washington Commanders have a franchise QB. We are no longer a laughing stock we are a team other fans will want to see. It's about damned time.
I don't disagree with anything you say, but.......His attitude about not sliding n falling/diving head first is gonna get him busted up if he doesn't make some adjustments.