• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Bengals Post Game!

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look that bengal defense played pretty well vs the chiefs

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dyami Brown has no place on this team, we both see him the same way. The only time I remember hearing his name is when he committed a penalty on the last drive of the game, I guess he had a few short catch and run plays
Don’t disagree about Dyami given what we’ve seen to date BUT he did have a key play that helped us in Cincy

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With ekler we beat Cardinals no problem, without him, i think it will be close and hard to call, lots of comments about the Bengals game as if we lost. Folks gotta start being more optimistic

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair @Sportster 72 I jumped on JD5 and stayed on him, but sty was first.

Once Howell melted down that's when I jumped on board.

Probably around November or so when some of the board wanted to draft a tackle and build around Howell.

The last month of the season was a blast for me. I had bailed on the Commanders until this year, these were still Snyder's people and it was the same clown show. So I watched the Red Zone.

You are right, in November we were looking at the 9th pick and discussing OTs or perhaps the TE that went to Oakland. Then the magic started to happen. Bad teams ahead of us started losing and of course the Commies did their part. Weekly updates were posted with who we wanted to win or lose lose for SOS and draft position purposes. I watched the Charges play the Titans and had a real rooting interest, and of course most every game broke our way and the result was the 2nd pick in the draft.

Most fun I've had as a fan in a few years.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last month of the season was a blast for me. I had bailed on the Commanders until this year, these were still Snyder's people and it was the same clown show. So I watched the Red Zone.

You are right, in November we were looking at the 9th pick and discussing OTs or perhaps the TE that went to Oakland. Then the magic started to happen. Bad teams ahead of us started losing and of course the Commies did their part. Weekly updates were posted with who we wanted to win or lose lose for SOS and draft position purposes. I watched the Charges play the Titans and had a real rooting interest, and of course most every game broke our way and the result was the 2nd pick in the draft.

Most fun I've had as a fan in a few years.
Lol....me and my brother jumped out of our seats and started screaming like mad men when Zuerlein made that kick. I guess in retrospect that was a low point. It got us Jayden, so it just depends how you look at it.