• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Bengals Post Game!

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dyami Brown has no place on this team, we both see him the same way. The only time I remember hearing his name is when he committed a penalty on the last drive of the game, I guess he had a few short catch and run plays. Sure we need a legit WR2 but Terry, Noah and McCaffery is certainly a better situation than the cornerbacks.

I always saw WR as third or 4th on the list of needs, behind corner, OT and LB. A great QB can make pedestian WRs very productive. Peyton made something called Austin Collie a fantasy football starter, Brady made players like Wes Welker and Ammondola far better than they actually were.

Last edited:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dyami Brown has no place on this team, we both see him the same way. The only time I heard his name is when he committed a penalty on the last drive of the game. Sure we need a legit WR2 but Terry, Noah and McCaffery is certainly a better situation than the cornerbacks.

I always saw WR as third or 4th on the list of needs, behind corner, OT and LB. A great QB can make pedestian WRs very productive. Peyton made something called Austin Collie a fantasy football starter, Brady made players like Wes Welker and Ammondola far better than they actually were.
Brown is a ota, mini camp and TC guy . During games he is a ghost

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair @Sportster 72 I jumped on JD5 and stayed on him, but sty was first.

Once Howell melted down that's when I jumped on board.

Probably around November or so when some of the board wanted to draft a tackle and build around Howell.
Good on you for saying that. It sure isn't worth getting in a pissing match over.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you read what I said I wasn’t high on any of them at first and wanted us to keep Sam and draft Harrison

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again I had the same concern. But last night, for the first time, he did slide to finish a run, most all the others he skipped out of bounds. He did take one big hit early but as Aikman pointed out that was the play there as he was stretching for a first down on 4th.
The first n only time in 38 carries this season. Which is only 7 carries less than Brob's 45 n 25 more than Eckler's 13 on the year. He's tan the ball 16, 10 n 11 times in 3 games. Hell, he's platooning with Brob at being the Skins short yardage/goal line runner. That is not sustainable.

Posters debating whether or not the Skins should trade for or at least sign another CB. If JD keeps running like he has he's gonna get waylaid by someone. Then we'll all be wishing they'd of gotten a 3 yd n a cloud of dust FB instead.

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TV coverage was awful. They never gave credit for Jayden delivering that pass under that pressure. Never showed this replay.
I believe Aikman mentioned it, but they didn't show a replay of it at all. I doubt it would've made a difference, but the Bengals only had 10 men on then field for that play.

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe Aikman mentioned it, but they didn't show a replay of it at all. I doubt it would've made a difference, but the Bengals only had 10 men on then field for that play.
Aikman did give Daniels credit.