• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Bengals Post Game!

Ottermatic

You Otter Pay Attention
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
10% chance of completing the TD, according to Next Gen stats, least likely TD completion of the season so far

dont know if it’s true, but Troy said there were only 10 on the field and Jayden and Terry still got it done. :surprised:

Just paused the video presnap and counted.

Troy was absolutely right. 10 guys. Wow.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha! JP Finlay said Tress was goofing after the game claiming he had to ‘ice‘ his hands from overuse for holding so many extra point kicks. :pound:

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More info from Trent, on our fat boy TD

’see these hands’

’they might start bracketing me now’

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely got away with one here on the 2 pointer

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a great game by the kid, but the defense on both teams was just brutal. That said, there was a lot to like about JD's performance tonight. There were some hiccups though that fortunately for the Skins they were able to overcome.

The play where Sinnott lined up on the right side and at the snapp of the ball JD rolls right and Sinnott runs a deep cross route to his left. He was wisde open, but JD was in run mode already never even looking Sinnott's way. The terrible overthrow to Terry Mac from the Bengals 35 yd ln. The kid runs too much with little to know thought of protecting himself. I hope he doesn't have to learn the hard way about protecting himself, but so far that seems to be the road he's traveling. But he's also tough it seems. Looked like he got smacked pretty good on the TM TD pass. To his credit he stood right there and delivered a dagger no dount.

WTF is wrong with the defense? Where's all the bigs plays from Chinn? WTF is Jamin? WTF is Darrick Forest? WTF has happened to Allen? Payne's been shitty as well, but I thought that would happen when he got paid. Allen though has I dunno, regressed, stop givin a fuck, something.
At the start of the game I had these concerns, Jayden was flat out not pulling the trigger on open receivers and I had flashback to a pic in the Post circling 5 open receivers with the caption "Griffin took a sack on this play, I have no idea why". Was this going to be an ongoing problem that he perhaps never corrects as it's instinct?

But around the 2nd quarter everything changed. From that point on he was nearly flawless. He delivered the ball on time with a quick release and of course he is very accurate with is the most important thing in a QB. He showed the ability to escape a sack and for the first time his first move was to look downfield and not take off. Going back to Randall how many Eagles QBs escaped a sure sack or big loss and made a play against us? Now we have one of those guys and it's about damned time. We deserve this.

Nothing else matters from that game. The take away is the Washington Commanders have a franchise QB. We are no longer a laughing stock we are a team other fans will want to see. It's about damned time.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awful, just hate to see this for any player