• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Bengals Post Game!

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wut!!!??? Terry asked KK and JD5 for this play???!!! so awesome for Terry.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mitch, "what's going through you head?"
Trent, "Don't drop the ball"

great interview of JD5s first TD pass

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rushing TDs as well. If they go to AZ a lay an egg tonight is a wash.
No it isn’t , it’s a measure of what we are and where we are . It’s a year of assessment, growth, system implementation and if we make a run all the better , we can compete with AZ. But we have to show it

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Super classy response from Bengals HC. Respect.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hope he doesn't have an ear issue on top of a concussion

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've seen him be better than this but for those of you who were on the fence...Any questions?

View attachment 375028
It was a great game by the kid, but the defense on both teams was just brutal. That said, there was a lot to like about JD's performance tonight. There were some hiccups though that fortunately for the Skins they were able to overcome.

The play where Sinnott lined up on the right side and at the snapp of the ball JD rolls right and Sinnott runs a deep cross route to his left. He was wisde open, but JD was in run mode already never even looking Sinnott's way. The terrible overthrow to Terry Mac from the Bengals 35 yd ln. The kid runs too much with little to know thought of protecting himself. I hope he doesn't have to learn the hard way about protecting himself, but so far that seems to be the road he's traveling. But he's also tough it seems. Looked like he got smacked pretty good on the TM TD pass. To his credit he stood right there and delivered a dagger no dount.

WTF is wrong with the defense? Where's all the bigs plays from Chinn? WTF is Jamin? WTF is Darrick Forest? WTF has happened to Allen? Payne's been shitty as well, but I thought that would happen when he got paid. Allen though has I dunno, regressed, stop givin a fuck, something.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a great game by the kid, but the defense on both teams was just brutal. That said, there was a lot to like about JD's performance tonight. There were some hiccups though that fortunately for the Skins they were able to overcome.

The play where Sinnott lined up on the right side and at the snapp of the ball JD rolls right and Sinnott runs a deep cross route to his left. He was wisde open, but JD was in run mode already never even looking Sinnott's way. The terrible overthrow to Terry Mac from the Bengals 35 yd ln. The kid runs too much with little to know thought of protecting himself. I hope he doesn't have to learn the hard way about protecting himself, but so far that seems to be the road he's traveling. But he's also tough it seems. Looked like he got smacked pretty good on the TM TD pass. To his credit he stood right there and delivered a dagger no dount.

WTF is wrong with the defense? Where's all the bigs plays from Chinn? WTF is Jamin? WTF is Darrick Forest? WTF has happened to Allen? Payne's been shitty as well, but I thought that would happen when he got paid. Allen though has I dunno, regressed, stop givin a fuck, something.
Maybe if they continue to win they will care more , liked our rookie de baptiste , I saw fig in on a few plays

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time for a cautionary tale .... this is a week to week league.

breed is right on back to back plays JD missed Sinnot and on the next play Terry.

After that he showed great growth. He was looking downfield while moving in the pocket. What a job. For a rookie in his third game JD was more than outstanding. 2 incompletions .... WOW!! I think I remember Phil Simms having a game with one or two incompletions. JD was throwing down field too, not 15 screens or dumps. Pushing a Cowboy out of No. 1 for highest completion percentage by a rookie was a cherry on top.

You can't stop at JD though, the OLine played well, the TEs, WRs and RBs too. It takes a team but man it is great to have a good QB.

Cincinnati helped, instead of death by a thousand cuts they decided to load the box and stop the run. Kliff and his offense were ready.

I am going to hang my hat on DQ who has been saying the team would improve and hope that still will happen for the D.