• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ben Simmons formally demands trade

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jaylon Brown for Simmons and the ability of Tatum to actually grow a man’s facial hair instead of patchy peach fuzz.

Done and done. Both teams are better and we can be done with this.
Morgan Freeman Good Luck GIF

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things appear to be heating up on the Simmons front: Philadelphia Inquirer reports the Kings are willing to take Tobias Harris along with Simmons in a trade. I think Philly has to seriously consider such offers to get those bad contracts off its books even if the return is not ideal. I am not crazy about trading Thybulle and it sounds like Philly isn't either, but I could see him dealt.

One source said Sacramento is considering to package Buddy Hield, Tyrese Haliburton, Harrison Barnes and two first-round picks for Simmons, Harris and Matisse Thybulle. However, the source said the Sixers aren’t interested in that package.

Another source said the Sixers haven’t received a formal trade offer at this time. The source added that none of those talks have involved Thybulle or any of the Sixers’ other young players. Speaking of Thybulle specifically, the source added the second-team All-Defensive selection is close to being untouchable.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In case you are wondering how this would work cap-wise, here is what the Inquirer says:

Harris ($35.9 million), Simmons ($33.0M) and Thybulle ($2.8M) make a combined $71.7 million. Meanwhile, Hield ($23.0M), Barnes (20.2M) and Haliburton ($4.0M) combine to make $47.2 million.

The Kings would have to use their $3.6 million trade exception, take Thybulle in and add another piece to make the deal work. One option would be using Tristan Thompson’s expiring $9.7 million contract.

The best deal salary-wise would include Fox ($28.1M), Barnes and Hield for Simmons and Harris. The three Kings make a combined $71.3M. But sources have repeatedly said the Sixers are not interested in a deal involving Fox unless he’s shipped to a third team.

Time will tell if they change their mind.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In case you are wondering how this would work cap-wise, here is what the Inquirer says:

Harris ($35.9 million), Simmons ($33.0M) and Thybulle ($2.8M) make a combined $71.7 million. Meanwhile, Hield ($23.0M), Barnes (20.2M) and Haliburton ($4.0M) combine to make $47.2 million.

The Kings would have to use their $3.6 million trade exception, take Thybulle in and add another piece to make the deal work. One option would be using Tristan Thompson’s expiring $9.7 million contract.

The best deal salary-wise would include Fox ($28.1M), Barnes and Hield for Simmons and Harris. The three Kings make a combined $71.3M. But sources have repeatedly said the Sixers are not interested in a deal involving Fox unless he’s shipped to a third team.

Time will tell if they change their mind.

If we can move Harris and Simmons and get back Hield, Barnes, and Halliburton plus whatever filler, I would be pretty happy.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things appear to be heating up on the Simmons front: Philadelphia Inquirer reports the Kings are willing to take Tobias Harris along with Simmons in a trade. I think Philly has to seriously consider such offers to get those bad contracts off its books even if the return is not ideal. I am not crazy about trading Thybulle and it sounds like Philly isn't either, but I could see him dealt.

One source said Sacramento is considering to package Buddy Hield, Tyrese Haliburton, Harrison Barnes and two first-round picks for Simmons, Harris and Matisse Thybulle. However, the source said the Sixers aren’t interested in that package.

Another source said the Sixers haven’t received a formal trade offer at this time. The source added that none of those talks have involved Thybulle or any of the Sixers’ other young players. Speaking of Thybulle specifically, the source added the second-team All-Defensive selection is close to being untouchable.

Adding three quality players and 2 first rounders plus ridding themselves of a top 15 worst contract.

I honestly hope this goes on forever. The comedic value is worth it

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jaylon Brown for Simmons and the ability of Tatum to actually grow a man’s facial hair instead of patchy peach fuzz.

Done and done. Both teams are better and we can be done with this.
Tatum is just carrying on the Paul Pierce tradition in that regard. Dont hate.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The sixers aren’t interested? Wrong team

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adding three quality players and 2 first rounders plus ridding themselves of a top 15 worst contract.

It’s probably closer to one of the 5 worst

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At this point im pretty sure the only deal they would accept is a top 5 player

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad thing is these recent deals are quality offers open to further discussion and they just shutting everything down

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad thing is these recent deals are quality offers open to further discussion and they just shutting everything down

And if they actually do wait until summer so they can trade Simmons for Harden?

Game almost over.

Nobody beating that Brooklyn team barring injury/moodiness/not wanting to play.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean if they aren't interested that blows my mind...that package is pretty damn good

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if they actually do wait until summer so they can trade Simmons for Harden?

Game almost over.

Nobody beating that Brooklyn team barring injury/moodiness/not wanting to play.

One of the reasons to do a deal now is philly's time is now.

With Brook looking weird with half a kyree and MIL not quite gelling yet.

Stubbornly sitting on ben and missing out on this year would be a huge mistake.